[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

I know a lot of people don't like Cassie Campbell for some reason.

I still think she knows a lot about hockey... more than a lot of commentators who never saw the inside of a rink.

Sure she is not as verbally sharp as some, but that doesn't mean she doesn't understand the game.

And by the way, just about every commentator in the NHL picked the Canucks to miss the playoffs... not just Cassie.

Go back and look at the consensus on our forum... most picked them to either get to Wildcard or finish 3rd.

Overall, good game... contributions from up and down the lineup.

Best thing... Demko looks good.

But if Dallas wins, then he should sit the next game.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

• Jess unfeatured and unpinned this topic
1 minute ago, HKSR said:

He's busy trying to trade away our core piece by piece.  First it was Boeser, then it was Miller, now it's Hronek.  So many bad takes.  So little hockey knowledge.

I was on the keep Bo camp but I can admit moving Bo and getting Hronek we made out like bandits. And I can still admit both are great players at the end of the day and still be happy where we came out in the end. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, LunarPoetry said:

If I may answer - A damn good d-man who is a very valuable, important and appreciated member of OUR team. Who is your team?

I have followed this team a bit longer than you. If you followed this year as often as most , the debate on Hronek is his contract. Not his play. 

He jells very well with Hughes since his arrival

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

I know a lot of people don't like Cassie Campbell for some reason.

I still think she knows a lot about hockey... more than a lot of commentators who never saw the inside of a rink.

Sure she is not as verbally sharp as some, but that doesn't mean she doesn't understand the game.

And by the way, just about every commentator in the NHL picked the Canucks to miss the playoffs... not just Cassie.

Go back and look at the consensus on our forum... most picked them to either get to Wildcard or finish 3rd.

Overall, good game... contributions from up and down the lineup.

Best thing... Demko looks good.

But if Dallas wins, then he should sit the next game.

I wasn't able to watch tonight, but it sounds like she gave the Canucks due credit. I didn't really like her doing colour on our games in the past because I found her to be too homerish towards the Flames; would have preferred if she was just on the Flames' home broadcast. Nothing wrong with her game knowledge or delivery though.

2 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

I wasn't able to watch tonight, but it sounds like she gave the Canucks due credit. I didn't really like her doing colour on our games in the past because I found her to be too homerish towards the Flames; would have preferred if she was just on the Flames' home broadcast. Nothing wrong with her game knowledge or delivery though.

She's a homer 'cause her husband is a Flames Ass't GM... not surprising.

She lives in Calgary too...