[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

Or because people like you just come here and complain because we have no choice but to read it.

Petey a a superstar , get over it you troll 

They’ll eat their own turds when Petey lights up the playoffs 

• Upvote 4

It’s weird we outplay a team by a large margin and still struggle to get powerplays. Are the Canucks just really bad at getting calls or not doing enough to get calls or are the refs just not calling them? This year just feels like we don’t get many opportunities. Especially at home. 

5 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Or because people like you just come here and complain because we have no choice but to read it.

Petey a a superstar , get over it you troll 

Such an amazing well thought out response. Not surprised at all but you need to learn to take criticism. Your responses are so weak. I am

anything but a troll since I have been on this and the Canucks board for a long time now but spread lies if it fits your narrative. I don’t care.

Saying suck it haters because Petey got an assist is more of a reflection of your inability to understand why Petey are frustrated with his play this year. As I said I love Petey and know he can play way better. I am sure it will come. Just an off year. I mean almost 90 points on an off year isn’t bad at all but he can still be way better.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Thanks 1