[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

It’s weird we outplay a team by a large margin and still struggle to get powerplays. Are the Canucks just really bad at getting calls or not doing enough to get calls or are the refs just not calling them? This year just feels like we don’t get many opportunities. Especially at home. 

It would be interesting to look at league wide stats on power plays , I’m a “homer”  so I quite often think we are getting screwed but the reality is probably we are getting a fair share. Now our power play , woof !

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

But but we outplay a team by a large margin and skate away with a 2-0 lead including a short handed goal, isn't that good enough?

lol. Of course. I am wondering why we aren’t getting calls when there are calls out there for them to call. It’s just bizarre. There are some teams like the Oilers and Knights where the refs search for calls for them.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

But but we outplay a team by a large margin and skate away with a 2-0 lead including a short handed goal, isn't that good enough?

That guy deserves an Oscar still trying to convince the forum he's not a oiler fan 

Man Hogz is such a beauty

next year 30 is not out of the question 

His play away from the puck is noticeable in the right way, some of the seams he sees for passing looks a little like huggy

what a great asset

• Like 3

So tonight's game is an ESPN broadcast.  The PxP guy isn't too bad.  The analyst is no good and talk when they should let the PxP talk.  Offers insight such as "Hoglander will benefit from having a center like Lindholm around."  My guess is she mixed Petey (his best friend who's also a Swedish centreman) with Lindholm.  Added bonus the camera with the normal / standard view went black for a few minutes so they switched to the "eye in sky" camera that looked like drone or spy satellite view.

PS. The intermission is coming up I am just praying that F*cking M*ssi*r doesn't give his "analysis".  He's worse the the in game analyst.

I'm liking what I'm seeing. How they are playing strong and taking the opportunities when they come up.

Lots of crisp passes and every one has a sense of direction on the ice. (Which is nice to see)

Also Demko looking great! I have no complaints. Let's hope they carry this energy through the playoffs! 

Let's Go!!!!!!

Edited by OrcaBait
Spelling
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

You literally complain about everything. It’s insane .

you must be a blast at parties 

Yes and the personal attack was the cherry on top. You have no strong arguments so you resort to attacks. Ohhh sooo sooo weak. I am done with you. Have fun thinking of the next response to this one. I am waiting in anticipation. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

I doubt they will lose their last game at home vs Blues.  

It'll be a shocker if they do.

Or maybe they want Nashville more than we do.

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes and the personal attack was the cherry on top. You have no strong arguments so you resort to attacks. Ohhh sooo sooo weak. I am done with you. Have fun.

I got to hand it to you buddy there's no quit in you haha. 

• Haha 2