[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

28 minutes ago, Joshua.Guy said:

I'm not trying to notice Suter but he's fucking terrible. 

4th line salary, playing in the top 6.  I think he's doing alright when you consider

what he's being asked to do.

• Cheers 1

Just now, higgyfan said:

4th line salary, playing in the top 6.  I think he's doing alright when you consider

I think I'd prefer to see Podkolzin in that spot then. Miller can mentor him and he provides way more physicality. Suter is decent in bottom 6.

• ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Is there still a chance we face Vegas first round?? I have only heard LA or Nashville but if Vegas wins out wouldn’t they be ahead of Nashville?

Vegas probably wins remaining 2 games, pass Kings for 3rd in division. 

1 minute ago, higgyfan said:

Suter should take the puck and dish the puck though, he is not good at carrying the puck and scanning at the same time.

1 minute ago, igorwasgreat said:

You think he’s the guy ? I’m not disagreeing with you, I was thinking more of a power forward unless that’s his game. I’m not familiar with his game at all.

Well, he broke Petey's rookie goals scoring record in the Swedish Elite League, and in his 2 seasons in Abby, Colliton has transformed him into a reliable 200' player.  Leads Abby in scoring, 1st PP, 2nd PK, and on the ice for the last minute of any close game

• Thanks 1

That BCLC ad is so shit haha. It irritates me more than it should. It’s just so clear they did absolutely nothing to make it not look like she’s reading the prompt while in screen with Sat. Like a few degrees the other way in angle and it might pass. Urgh!

• Vintage 1

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Anyways, I hope we get Nashville. Oilers can have Vegas.

Nashville has clinched WC1, so only way we play LA or Vegas is if we pass Dallas(or somehow not gain a point in the next 2 games and Edmonton passes us and wins the division, but that's not happening.)