[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Is there still a chance we face Vegas first round?? I have only heard LA or Nashville but if Vegas wins out wouldn’t they be ahead of Nashville?

If Vegas wins their remaining 2 games that will place them above Nashville (99 pts). But it will also place them above LA as maximum points LA can reach is 99. So that would bring tie between LA and Nashville with 99 points each. But Nashville has the tie breaker with higher ROW. And Canucks still end up playing Nashville. 

32 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

That guy deserves an Oscar still trying to convince the forum he's not a oiler fan 

If you don’t think I am a Canucks fan that is your issue not mine. I think you should stop trying so hard to create shit. You don’t know anyone on here to  be talking crap about posters. Again. Let’s talk about the game. You haven’t made one comment about it tonight.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

I agree with this. Wishing for a matchup never goes well. They're all tough outs, but we're tougher. 

Yup, Gotta beat them all to win it all 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, higgyfan said:

4th line salary, playing in the top 6.  I think he's doing alright when you consider

what he's being asked to do.

Athletic deep dive on Suter displayed some stats that showed Suter - Miller -Boeser was by far our best line 5 on 5

• Upvote 1

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

I agree with this. Wishing for a matchup never goes well. They're all tough outs, but we're tougher. 

Yep.

"We want Florida"

(LOL apparently Florida fans were chanting that tonight during their game vs the Leafs)