[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

If you don’t think I am a Canucks fan that is your issue not mine. I think you should stop trying so hard to create shit. You don’t know anyone on here to  be talking crap about posters. Again. Let’s talk about the game. You haven’t made one comment about it tonight.

I know a troll when I see one as I come from a long line of trolls. My dad was a troll, my mom was a troll, my brothers are trolls, my wife is half troll. I live the troll life and have trolldar

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes and the personal attack was the cherry on top. You have no strong arguments so you resort to attacks. Ohhh sooo sooo weak. I am done with you. Have fun thinking of the next response to this one. I am waiting in anticipation. 

Let’s talk about the game. That Hughes fellow is darn good and Petteson seems to make things happen out there.

The future is bright. 
GCG

• Vintage 1

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Playoff form myers is a different beast.  He was insane for Winnipeg in their conference finals run

I thought he was awesome in the bubble too. Refs were out to get him I found 

• Cheers 1