[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

Just win. Spread the minutes around. Don’t make Demko make any 5-alarm saves. No injuries. Relax going in to final game in Winnipeg. That one could be a real snoozer which would be fine by me. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, CanuckMan said:

Hoping for a Canucks win and a Vegas loss. Unlikely since they’re facing Chicago. Go Bedard go

If 3/4s of our regulars play and get roasted its not good for confidence 

last time we met the jets we handed them their ass

dress our winning lineup and hand them their asses again, good for confidence 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Strawbone said:

Just win. Spread the minutes around. Don’t make Demko make any 5-alarm saves. No injuries. Relax going in to final game in Winnipeg. That one could be a real snoozer which would be fine by me. 

Yep.   That's a good game plan and then in the last game they can either sit a couple of guys if they need/want it or limit ice time for others.   We simply need 1 single point out of tonight!

• Cheers 2

Mikheyevs year has really been a tale of 2 seasons...

First 31 games; 10g 20pts

Last 45 games; 1g 10pts

If you include last season into the first part its a combined 23 goals & 48 points in 77 games. Pretty good start as a Canuck, but lately you can't even imagine him scoring with any regularity. 

4 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Last 45 games; 1g 10pts

If you include last season into the first part its a combined 23 goals & 48 points in 77 games. Pretty good start as a Canuck, but lately you can't even imagine him scoring with any regularity. 

Dumparoo

• ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

get a point, someone flatten that annoying popsicle idiot, I'm happy. 

they got to keep their heads up when that idiot is on the ice - a known cheap shot artist who will turtle after a questionable/dirty hit

14 minutes ago, Darius said:

they got to keep their heads up when that idiot is on the ice - a known cheap shot artist who will turtle after a questionable/dirty hit

thats the part that shows his low character, f'ing turtle slime ball. I'd hate having that loser here. 

Edited by Bob Long

45 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Last 45 games; 1g 10pts

unexpected playoff explosion

Playoff viagara for mik's goal ed

huge orioles GIF

• Haha 3

Canucks must get at least a loser point here. Avoiding LA and Vegas is a gift for the Canucks even if Nashville is no push over. I'd take my chances over a team that has had your number all regular season and one that could activate Stone anytime in the post season