[GDT] Tuesday April 16, 2024 7:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Calgary Flames @ Vancouver Canucks in Rogers Arena

Goal_thecup

2 hours ago, RomanPer said:

They are not that dependent on the LA result. If they win both their remaining games, they are ahead of LA regardless, and in the 3rd place in division.

So we basically play Vegas if they win all their games and EDM bumps us, otherwise we play NSH.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Silent Man said:

I am sorry, but I do hope that OV goes to hell for his support of mass murderer . Mods, sorry again, just can't  keep silent in this case.

Uh huh. Cool story. Would you send him there too? Decide the fate of a man, oh the power you have. Leave politics out of hockey man

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

He's getting better

Only 6 obviously's

But close to a dozen hopefully's

Might have to change his nickname to Captain Hopefully 🤣

It's like people in here and their "to be fair" ... "concerned" ... and "worried" ... only different. 😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

I am sorry, but I do hope that OV goes to hell for his support of mass murderer . Mods, sorry again, just can't  keep silent in this case.

should try to keep political opinions out imho. there's not a country innocent on this count, at least of those with skin in the game. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

3 years in a row for stone. Pretty hilarious 

Yes, hilarious and massive eyeroll. However, Stone has been in the league 12 seasons (excluding the 2011-12 season where he played 1 playoff game which means he could have played 984 games but only managed to suit up for 584 games in total. This amounts to about 59.3% or about 49 games a season. The healthiest he has been was with Ottawa 2014-15 to 2016-17 where he played 80, 75, 71 games respectively. 

Not sure there is a GM in the league that would knowingly sign someone they could get maybe 50 games a season, is "hurt" each year but miraculously will be available game 1 (maybe). Worked very well last year for sure but still ... 

Knowing this, would you want him on the Canucks team last year, this year and next?

On a brighter note, the Panthers are laying the boots to TO with 4 straight unanswered goals to lead 4-2 in the closing minutes of the second. GO PANTHERS GO!

Edited by Rocket-68

11 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Great to see Demko getting a game or two pre postseason.would love to see some Petey scoring tonight.Lets take this division!

GO CANUCKS!!!!

Petey with a hattie tonight.  And huge impact game for both Lindy and big Z.  4 apples for HuggyBear to put Makar in his rearview mirror 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

I share your distaste for his politics, but I don't believe in Hell. I give him a small grain of sympathy in that if he came out against Vlad the Invader, then his family may suffer. 
Still though, Big Z came out wholeheartedly against Russia's invasion of Ukraine and I haven't heard of anything that happened badly for his extended family, so maybe that is just a smokescreen to cover Russian Bigots who make a lot of money in North America and also happen to hate the EQUALITY movement?

What do I know though, Just here to Cheer in this thread. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

21 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

Your country is helping fund the murder of innocent Palestinian children.  
Get over yourself and take it where it belongs.   

This thread is for GO CANUCKS GO!!!!  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Baratheon said:

Which is exactly why I say screw the hockey gods!!

For years we've tried to appease them as fans, and for what!?

Get bent hockey gods!!  Let's see if giving you the middle finger yields better results!  

If we don't bring home The Cup this year, I'm blaming in on you and this post

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1