Round 1 - Carolina Hurricanes (M2) vs New York Islanders (M3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

107 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins in How Many Games?

• Carolina wins in 4
    • Carolina wins in 5
    • Carolina wins in 6
    • Carolina wins in 7
    • New York wins in 4
    • New York wins in 5
    • New York wins in 6
    • New York wins in 7
  2. 2. BONUS: O/U Bo Horvat Scoring 3.5 Goals this Series

5 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

Did BO play today? 

He did. But didn't show up. 

8M. I'm curious to see how Petey performs tomorrow. Will he show up in the game or not? 

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Isles probs deserved better but Andersen was rock solid and that was the difference 

I think Carolina's going to win this one in 5 games. 

8 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

He did. But didn't show up. 

8M. I'm curious to see how Petey performs tomorrow. Will he show up in the game or not? 

Fat Wallet has what he wants. He’s not going to play hard on the defend side of the puck. Worst captain in Canucks’ history. 

• Confused 1

36 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Fat Wallet has what he wants. He’s not going to play hard on the defend side of the puck. Worst captain in Canucks’ history. 

Really….. so you would take Messier over him?

I thought he was a fine captain here. I’m glad we have Miller over him, but he played hard and was a good locker room guy

4 minutes ago, Pianoman said:

Really….. so you would take Messier over him?

I thought he was a fine captain here. I’m glad we have Miller over him, but he played hard and was a good locker room guy

Fat Wallet was selfish and cheated the game to put up points. All he wanted is a fat wallet. Then he insulted our city (fans) after he’s gone. It brings great joy watching Fat Wallet lose. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, Alflives said:

Fat Wallet was selfish and cheated the game to put up points. All he wanted is a fat wallet. Then he insulted our city (fans) after he’s gone. It brings great joy watching Fat Wallet lose. 

Really?  I think Bo was offended they signed Miller and rewarded Miller more for points then they would offer Bo.  Then he decided to show what he could do offensively and piled up the goals.  He reacted poorly, he was obviously not the leader many of us thought he was before he left, and swapping Bo for Hronek (indirect result to the roster) was a huge improvement for the team and Huggy is doing much better then Bo as the C.  But all that said I don't have any hate for Bo. 

• Cheers 1

Isles looking to make a series of it, good for them, there's no question that they're the underdog here. 

It's still interesting that 35-year-old Varlamov was the steadying presence down the stretch instead of Sorokin, and that he continues to be the guy for the Isles. He's looked good thus far tonight. I get riding the hot hand, but it's been that way for a while. Good thing him and Sorokin work well together.