Round 1 - Winnipeg Jets (C2) vs Colorado Avalanche (C3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins in How Many Games?

• Colorado in 4
    • Colorado in 5
    • Colorado in 6
    • Colorado in 7
    • Winnipeg in 4
    • Winnipeg in 5
    • Winnipeg in 6
    • Winnipeg in 7
  2. 2. BONUS: Will there be a 4+ goal blowout?

Shooting gallery. 4 goals on 10 shots. People give Edmonton and Toronto grief for having questionable goaltending (still warranted), but Georgiev is the biggest culprit.

Just now, Coconuts said:

Hellebuyck's keeping them in it this period, if the shot disparity continues it's likely only a matter of time before the Avs start scoring again 

With Hellybuck the Jets can trade chances at a 2-1 disadvantage and come out winners. He had a tough first but will likely shut the door now. 

Just now, Alflives said:

With Hellybuck the Jets can trade chances at a 2-1 disadvantage and come out winners. He had a tough first but will likely shut the door now. 

Maybe, but if they keep giving the high octane Avs this many chances there's a good chance they'll break through eventually 

Makar still crying the blues to the refs. For a guy who’s benefited immensely from pick plays, he sure knows how to piss and moan when the shoe is on the other foot. 

Stay distracted chump. There’s no “i” in team. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Coconuts said:

Maybe, but if they keep giving the high octane Avs this many chances there's a good chance they'll break through eventually 

Avs might get one more but the Jets will get three. IMO it’s the Avs that need to tighten up. Their goalie can’t match up with Hellybuck. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Avs might get one more but the Jets will get three. IMO it’s the Avs that need to tighten up. Their goalie can’t match up with Hellybuck. 

I'd argue that the Avs would be leading with simply average goaltending 

We'll see 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, PistolPete13 said:

Makar still crying the blues to the refs. For a guy who’s benefited immensely from pick plays, he sure knows how to piss and moan when the shoe is on the other foot. 

Stay distracted chump. There’s no “i” in team. 

Rosy Cheeks is in full bloom. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

I'd argue that the Avs would be leading with simply average goaltending 

We'll see 

I agree. The Avs need to tighten up because they have the lesser goalie, and by a lot. They can’t afford to exchange rush chances. Hellybuck will lock them out. And their guy will give up 7. 

• Cheers 1