Three seventeen-year-olds face hazing related sexual assault charges

2 hours ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Disgusting. Be gay if you’re gay, but sexual assault is all kinds of wrong. I hope they get the book thrown at them.

Excuse me, what has sexual hazing have to do with being gay????  That's a pretty Neanderthal assumption to make and pretty insulting to the Neanderthals...  I hope I'm misinterpreting your comment, otherwise I'm shocked!

42 minutes ago, Sooey Steamer said:

Excuse me, what has sexual hazing have to do with being gay????  That's a pretty Neanderthal assumption to make and pretty insulting to the Neanderthals...  I hope I'm misinterpreting your comment, otherwise I'm shocked!

I certainly didn’t imply homosexual athletes always sexually assault their teammates, but that does seem to be the case here in this particular instance.

There is no direct correlation between sexual assault and homosexuality.

3 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Hazing is cancerous and should be met with serious repercussions 

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/teen-hockey-players-arrested-following-hazing-incident-manitoba-rcmp-1.6849360

a lot of the Saskatoon Blades went to the same high school I did back in the Stone Age, and man the crap they did to each other then was insane. Looks like its still hanging around in some places. 

• Huggy Bear 1

5 hours ago, Coconuts said:

Hazing is cancerous and should be met with serious repercussions 

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/teen-hockey-players-arrested-following-hazing-incident-manitoba-rcmp-1.6849360

This reads more like sexual assault to me than the hazing. Once their go through juvenile court system they will get little slap on the wrist.