Round 1 - New York Rangers (M1) vs Washington Capitals (WC2) [New York Wins 4-0]

Guess the series outcomes!  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

• Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7
    • Capitals in 4
    • Capitals in 5
    • Capitals in 6
    • Capitals in 7
  2. 2. BONUS: Who scores more goals this series - Kreider or Ovi?

11 hours ago, Elias Pettersson said:

No sh!t it isn't 2018 Ovechkin anymore. That was 6 years ago and he's the 6th oldest player in the playoffs now (10th oldest in the regular season). Next year he'll move up a few more spots too with, at the very least, Parise and Carter retiring (Goligoski and Giordano are likely done too and this might be Perry's last kick at the can).

Ovechkin clearly didn't train and took the summer off last season. It will be interesting to see if he learned his lesson and comes in in better shape to go after the goals record next season.

Rangers are gonna be a tough team to knock off.  Depth everywhere in the lineup, solid goaltending, and then you've got a sideshow of Rempe that causes distraction all over the place.  What Eastern team has the guns to knock them out? 

On 4/29/2024 at 8:00 AM, Elias Pettersson said:

Only reason why I tolerated the Caps making the playoffs over Detroit is hoping Ovi could pad his goal stats a bit.

Welp this didn't happen 

23 hours ago, HKSR said:

Rangers are gonna be a tough team to knock off.  Depth everywhere in the lineup, solid goaltending, and then you've got a sideshow of Rempe that causes distraction all over the place.  What Eastern team has the guns to knock them out? 

I think Florida and Carolina could manage it, less confident about Boston

Speaking of hanging up the skates, wtf is going on here?

Osh also broke his hand on a Rempe hit in game 3.  Why is he continuing to play through excruciating pain?  Where is the payoff here?  Had to watch his dad go through Alzheimer's and now he himself has half a dozen concussions?

2 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I think Florida and Carolina could manage it, less confident about Boston

Maybe.  Hope somebody does.  I can't stand the Rangers. 

• Cheers 1

• Jess unpinned this topic