Round 1 - Boston Bruins (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. Which team will have more penalty minutes this series?

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

I see nothing out of the Leafs showing game 7 is likely, they’ll have to change that soon. 

You're probably right, but I've seen stranger things.  It's not over till the...  How am I allowed to say this these days... rather large woman sings. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Hugh_Jasoule said:

So whoever wins game 1 is destined to win and not see a Game 7.  Got it.  Thank you, all well knowing (although stats argue otherwise) highness.  I kneel to you.  I am not worthy.  May I kiss your ring???

It's a bad sign when you let in 4 goals on 20 shots. Toronto is getting very little offensive pressure, and seems weak defensively.

That's going to need one heck of adjustment if they want to split the series.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

It's a bad sign when you let in 4 goals on 20 shots. Toronto is getting very little offensive pressure, and seems weak defensively.

Can't argue that.  Fair point.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Marner needs to get going. Too perimeter. Like he’s scared. 

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

They're going to need 6 NHL defencemen and an NHL goalie.  Currently, they have none of the above.

Edited by King Heffy
  • ThereItIs 1

19 minutes ago, AAA said:

Embarrassing for the leafs haha

T'is the season

Edit: I hate auto-correct sometimes, and my new phone doesn't seem to be as smart as my old one as far as that goes.

Edited by Kragar
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Hugh_Jasoule said:

Hard to believe the penalties are 4-1 for the Leafs against a goon squad.  Interesting.  

The Bruins have the playoff experience to know its a different game once the puck drops. They've learned how to use discipline as a weapon against idiot teams like the Leafs.  Of course their captain leads the way to know when to exact retribution.

Edited by kilgore
  • Like 1

Just now, kilgore said:

The Bruins have the playoff experience to know its a different game once the puck starts. They've learned how to use discipline as a weapon against idiot teams like the Leafs.  Of course their captain leads the way to know when to exact retribution.

Spoken like a true prodigy.  Didn't see it from that angle.  Good observation.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Wing said:

Can't tune in this game. Are leafs just unlucky or Boston continue to be their kryptonite?

Not unlucky, just intimidated and have AHL trash on their blueline and between the pipes.  Any actual NHL quality team would be steamrolling the Leafs.

Edited by King Heffy

Hopefully the Laughs at least get a goal or 2.  Last they need is to get shutout to destroy confidence and boost up confidence for Swayman who is already playing beast mode. Again, only reason is for 7 games to wear down whichever of these chud teams win.