Round 1 - Boston Bruins (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. Which team will have more penalty minutes this series?

2 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

I'm not with the majority here actually. I want to see the B's lose this series.

Next round, I'll be happy to see the Leafs sent packing.

I liked cheering against the Leafs when they hadn't won a round in the cap era. It was just so funny to hear them talk about how great the team is, yet that core had won fewer playoff series than the rebuilding Canucks. Now that they finally won one last year and the Canucks are doing well, I hope they do get past the Bruins. Eff Boston.

4 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

ullmark record against toronto is quite poor.. swayman owns toronto bad move imo.. are they going to play 2 goalie all the way to the cup if they make it there? swayman had the far superior year

Well if my math checks out that should end up being a 4-3 series win for Boston 

It would be funny to see Swayman go 2-0 and Ullmark 0-2 after four games.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

Well if my math checks out that should end up being a 4-3 series win for Boston 

It would be funny to see Swayman go 2-0 and Ullmark 0-2 after four games.

it's not that ullmark is a worse choice it's just in the playoff.. the margin of error is so thin.. 1 game could swing a series.. gotta stick with 1 and ride him.. it also gets them into a groove.. they were gonna trade ullmark anyways until he won't waive his ntc. if swayman wins game 3 ullmark lose game 4 if they continue this platoon and they eventually lose this series... this is strictly on montgemery.. getting embarassed last year's playoff and then this crap this playoff.

1 minute ago, wai_lai416 said:

it's not that ullmark is a worse choice it's just in the playoff.. the margin of error is so thin.. 1 game could swing a series.. gotta stick with 1 and ride him.. it also gets them into a groove.. they were gonna trade ullmark anyways until he won't waive his ntc. if swayman wins game 3 ullmark lose game 4 if they continue this platoon and they eventually lose this series... this is strictly on montgemery.. getting embarassed last year's playoff and then this crap this playoff.

The groove of the Boston Bruins has been to rotate.  It's been their way of doing things all year long.  It's unusual for sure, but that’s the Boston way.  Would you risk changing their overall team strategy when the margin of error is so thin?

Just looking at it from their perspective.

26 minutes ago, trek604 said:

can never support boston. go leafs 🤮

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Yessss go Leafs ! Fuck , Boston 

(leafs will lose) 

I am so torn, since the Canucks haven’t won the Cup yet my biggest hockey joy is watching the Leafs get eliminated in the first round but damn, I hate Boston too.

• Cheers 1