Round 1 - Boston Bruins (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. Which team will have more penalty minutes this series?

Just now, Barnstorm said:

Pretty sure that ship has sailed. We’ve got to be moving forward not looking back. 

Manny was a top ten pick who was done as a player at a young age. He had to totally change his game from the high scoring junior that was drafted 8OA to a checking, hard to play against guy. He was a top pick. Then he was a player tryout. Manny is all class. IMHAO he’d come back home. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Manny was a top ten pick who was done as a player at a young age. He had to totally change his game from the high scoring junior that was drafted 8OA to a checking, hard to play against guy. He was a top pick. Then he was a player tryout. Manny is all class. IMHAO he’d come back home. 

I had no idea he was an 8th oa. He was great in a Canuck jersey. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I had no idea he was an 8th oa. He was great in a Canuck jersey. 

Manny was out of the nhl unless he could accept he had to

change from an offensive player to a checker, hard to play against guy.  He got a pto with the Sharks snd did good. Then Gillis signed him to term as our 3C role. A checker. Manny was awesome. He came early to camp and ran our practices until the coaches came. Alf has a ton of respect for manny. Our club should do whatever it takes ( money obviously) to bring him back. He’s an amazing person. Alf loves Manny Malholtra. 

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Something..something... repeating the same thing and expecting different results..... something...something.

and watching people who portray themselves as "professional hockey analysts" predict the leafs to win the series when the result is so obvious it's basically predetermined. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Wing said:

I'm just glad I'm not a leaf fan. I do feel kind of sorry for them. Year after year it's the same BS. The big 3 looking frustrated and arguing on the bench says it all. 

No sympathy for that fan base and team from me. Center of the hockey universe can dangle in the wind for all I care.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I feel sorry for him. It's not his fault the team is built terribly.

So much wrong there. So much. The defeated attitude down 2 to 0 with 30 minutes left in the game is downright alarming. 

Edited by Rekker
  • Like 1