Round 1 - Boston Bruins (A2) vs Toronto Maple Leafs (A3)

Guess the series outcomes!  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. Which team will have more penalty minutes this series?

Maybe change is in order,we’ve been told that the leafs have had a better rebuild than us,let the media hype these teams to death,that goes for the Oul too!

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

Babcock: I want them to know it was me

Funny that Cooper's involved too

Cooper wants revenge for last year. It is a blemish to lose to the Leafs in round 1. 

• Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Maybe change is in order,we’ve been told that the leafs have had a better rebuild than us,let the media hype these teams to death,that goes for the Oul too!

we've won twice as many playoff rounds as them.

If I'm Leafs management, I would bring in sports physiologists from the heyday of other major franchises - Yankees, Lakers, Manchester United, etc. Have them work with the players on how to perform and meet expectations 

Also, I'd scale back the level of adulation the media gives them for breathing and blinking. Like, maybe stop with the luxury resources and give them a more humble environment to work in 

6 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Well, clearly they need to dump the Mustache. They won more playoff games without him than with him :classic_biggrin:

1 minute ago, hockeyville88 said:

If I'm Leafs management, I would bring in sports physiologists from the heyday of other major franchises - Yankees, Lakers, Manchester United, etc. Have them work with the players on how to perform and meet expectations 

Also, I'd scale back the level of adulation the media gives them for breathing and blinking. Like, maybe stop with the luxury resources and give them a more humble environment to work in 

They need a coach like Torts who's not afraid to throw their floaters in the press box.  Rielly needs someone to tell him that he needs to learn how to play defence if he wants to be in the lineup.

12 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

Gotta love Tavares' 0 points in 7 games as well!

Tavares to Toronto was like Messier to Vancouver.

It was a consolation prize for the big fish they failed to land.

And both teams got screwed paying big bucks, for a guy who just didn't really have what it takes.

• ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, hockeyville88 said:

Orrr....maybe it's the wrong mix of players? And the fact no team to my knowledge has won the cup with over 45% of it's payroll on 3-4 forwards.

Edited by Ghostsof1915

19 minutes ago, Coconuts said:

Dude knows he's being fired and he's going down swinging 

Not that he cares, he knows Dubas has a spot for him in Pittsburgh

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

The leaf just play for the paycheque. No feeling. No heart. No chance of winning. Its bordering on comical.

You should have stopped after "No Feeling - No heart- No chance of winning".    You described Toronna to a "T".  The "least Canadian" city in Canada.

1 minute ago, MikeBossy said:

So is Stamkos coming home now? Shanaplan 2.0?

That would be the most Leafs thing ever.

Give Stamkos $10 Million. Spend peanuts on goaltending and defence and lose in the first round yet again.

• Upvote 1