Round 1 - Florida Panthers (A1) vs Tampa Bay Lightning (WC1)

Guess the series outcomes!  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins in how many games?

2. 2. BONUS: Who makes more saves throughout the series?

11 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

I enjoyed seeing Tampa get utterly dismantled by Florida.  I hope this is the beginning of a long painful downward spiral for the Lightning 

Here's hoping, Kucherov may break 100 again going forward but this season was probably his career peak and it took his peak to drag them to the playoffs

• Cheers 1

On 4/30/2024 at 1:55 PM, Coconuts said:

Here's hoping, Kucherov may break 100 again going forward but this season was probably his career peak and it took his peak to drag them to the playoffs

• ThereItIs 1

4 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Poor depth is right, they don't have anything resembling the depth of their cup teams, or even the team that lost to the Avs.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, GrammaInTheTub said:

Good for him for sure. I was very surprised when I saw that skirt quote going around; so much so that I thought it must have been a parody. 

Yeah, I was surprised, I'd never have expected that from him. I'm glad he quickly stood up and took accountability though, hockey has a bit of a culture issue and using dated, sexist language doesn't help spur things in the right direction. 

Props to him for quickly owning it, taking responsibility, and apologizing as opposed to doubling down. Lot of folks could learn from that. 

Edited by Coconuts

• Jess unpinned this topic