[PGT] Lames @ Canucks April 16th.

8 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

You could always find Kate and talk to her !!!!!!!

We had Kristin Reid back in those days.

Or Joey Kenward, Dan Murphy

• Huggy Bear 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I do like that hat.. its not made by Fanatics is it..

It is.  You can see fanatics logo in the inner lining on the rear view of the hat. 

• Sad 1

52 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

I do like that hat.. its not made by Fanatics is it..

the hat looks alright, but division champ merch is kind of embarrassing, like playoff clinching merch.

these should be run of the mill achievements, not celebrations. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, high flying Vee said:

Thats a safe and conservative projection. 

I’m starting to dare to dream a bit…

Not sure if it's that safe and conservative to have him in the 30 to 35 goal range.  Gotta remember he's shooting at about 20% this season.  That's not really sustainable.  Unless he shoots a LOT more, he will have a helluva time hitting 30, let alone 35 goals.

Give you an idea... Brock is about a career 14% shooter with career pace of 30 goals per 82 games.  Brock has 204 shots on goal this season.  Normally that would have him at 29 goals or so, but he's at 40 because of his high shooting % this year.  Hoggy only has 119 shots on goal.  At a 14% shot rate, he should technically only be at about 17 goals, but he's at 24 this year.  30 to 35 goals for him would take a lot more volume.  Nearly double the amount of shot volume than what he has accomplished this season.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Is there actually discussion about wearing the skate outside of just media pundits pushing it?

I made a thread a couple months back.  Someone else did too.  The skate looks way cooler and I really don't think people are buying blue orca jerseys anymore.

8 minutes ago, Miss Korea said:

I made a thread a couple months back.  Someone else did too.  The skate looks way cooler and I really don't think people are buying blue orca jerseys anymore.

Would be wild if they skated out wearing them game 1 out of nowhere with Back in Black playing!

• Vintage 2