[PGT] Lames @ Canucks April 16th.

7 hours ago, Gawdzukes said:

I wasn't predicting anything. Just explaining how competent people approach these situations. You were over confidently screaming the season was wrapped up for a month and a half while throwing insults and condemnation at anyone daring to caution against it. In the end it came down to to an absolutely nail biting last 2 games of the season and as we all saw it was no where near wrapped up. I know who the more intelligent hockey fan is. It's not the guy who lost a boatload on us making the playoffs in 2021 or 2022. 😂 

image.thumb.png.fc79008212fe1ea4757e0866a540ceb2.png

image.png

Like @stawns said. It is possible to be a Canucks fan while still being objective about the realities of the game.

Similar to the unbelievably silly group of posters that decided they would just throw games in hand out the window this year after the entire sporting world has been using that as a common sense understanding for 50 plus years now. :picard: Absolutely hilarious how fragile and unknowledgeable some folks are.

Lol you and @stawns are on an island by yourselves.

Either you are the only 2 geniuses here on a site with hundreds of users OR, the more likely scenario is that you two are out to lunch. 

14 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Either you are the only 2 geniuses here on a site with hundreds of users OR, the more likely scenario is that you two are out to lunch. 

My observations of this place is that most of the people I respected and had great discussions with on CDC don't really post much on this site, for whatever reason...........though I suspect I know why 

The people most active here were the ones I had no respect for on the old site, so I'm ok being on that island

• Huggy Bear 1

29 minutes ago, CanucksJay said:

Your uncomprehending of what is being explained to you and the entire situation is duly noted.

Carrying on ... we're in the playoffs this topic never needs to be brought up again.