[GDT] Thursday April 18, 2024 5:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets in Canada Life Centre

Goal_thecup

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

You must suck if you couldn't get that shot off. That's my point. 

I never claimed to be an NHLER, I also never said Petey couldn't it’s just a low % shot on that side. This shouldn't be so fucking hard to grasp. 

• Cheers 4

Toffoli is in Winterpeg now? 

Guy is like a bag of eels dumped out on the doc....he is everywhere all at once...sigh. what is his fatal flaw that makes teams say, "get that guy away from me"?

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

I never claimed to be an NHLER, I also never said Petey couldn't it’s just a low % shot on that side. This shouldn't be so fucking hard to grasp. 

Lol. You pick stupid ass hills to die on bro. He can shoot that. I guarantee it, whether your beer league ass can or can't doesn't really matter. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

Toffoli is in Winterpeg now? 

Guy is like a bag of eels dumped out on the doc....he is everywhere all at once...sigh. what is his fatal flaw that makes teams say, "get that guy away from me"?

Ginger. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

U would think Petey should dominate a game like this where the Jets have almost all of their top talent out of the lineup...

The Jets are only sitting one more player than us. It's not like they sat their whole team like everyone seems to be saying.