[GDT] Thursday April 18, 2024 5:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets in Canada Life Centre

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Diamonds said:

Dressing both Juulsen and Friedman is smart in case either or both are needed in playoffs. Gives them a rep in a mean nothing game to brush off any rust.

I could see Juulsen drawing in just to mix things up. And I'd be fine with that--brings that physicality we might need to intimidate the Predators. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Ballisticsports said:

I have a feeling that no matter what the score, that they pull Demko after 2nd period and fans will go Deja Vu against Jets and be mad starting him, when in reality that was the plan all along

Possible all 3 goalies get a 1 period start?

We only have 2 goalies, Demko and DeSmith.

It's possible they give DeSmith a period, but I doubt it. I bet Demko wants the full game.

Just now, Goalie Interference said:

I could see Juulsen drawing in just to mix things up. And I'd be fine with that--brings that physicality we might need to intimidate the Predators. 

Ya I think his game has really improved as the season has gone on. His first few games of the season looked like he should be in the AHL but he hasn't looked out of place the past bunch he's been in.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I wonder if LA is regretting the trade for Dubois?

I mean he got 40 points. But they lost a lot of good players in that trade.

They would be stupid not to regret that trade. They overpaid and Dubois sucks. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, greenbean30 said:

We only have 2 goalies, Demko and DeSmith.

It's possible they give DeSmith a period, but I doubt it. I bet Demko wants the full game.

Yeah I thought that afterwards about starting all 3 a period, but I still think Desmith gets in

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

Went to grab a beer and they tied it. Shit.

1 minute ago, Win2024 said:

Stay firmly planted for the rest of the game. Pee yourself if you have to. 

Guess what... no beer for you until June.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

2 weird goals, i guess it feels like preseason with the lineup changes.

It's nothing like preseason. It's game 82, there's a lot riding on this. We're playing for ... pride, and ... the fans in the seats, and ... 

Nevermind

Season 2 Starz GIF by Outlander

• Haha 1

Good. Remind them that they need to be careful. They should have been called for one last game.

Get the PK some work in a meaningless game. Blow the whistle refs, special teams need tune up.