[GDT] Thursday April 18, 2024 5:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets in Canada Life Centre

Goal_thecup

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

Toffoli is in Winterpeg now? 

Guy is like a bag of eels dumped out on the doc....he is everywhere all at once...sigh. what is his fatal flaw that makes teams say, "get that guy away from me"?

Maybe it’s a case of a lot of teams want him due to his production and reasonable contract/cap hit.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Joshua.Guy said:

Lol. You pick stupid ass hills to die on bro. He can shoot that. I guarantee it, whether your beer league ass can or can't doesn't really matter. 

So whether I can or not doesn't matter so why bring it up in the first place? 

And again I never said he CAN’T pull that shot off it is a LOW % shot.  How many times do you need this said? 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Demko lost the puck.. I think Juulson struggles if he doesn’t play every game 

Juulsen has to keep that in at the blue line also Demko was looking for the past both d where slow to get back and the goal goes in on Juulsens side hard to blame Demko there when the puck shouldn't even been in their zone

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

So whether I can or not doesn't matter so why bring it up in the first place? 

And again I never said he CAN’T pull that shot off it is a LOW % shot.  How many times do you need this said? 

I don't give a shit if it's low % that's what you're not grasping. The goalie wasn't set and it was a beauty pass from Hughes. Pettersson needs to shoot there. 

• Like 1

I don't give a shit if it's low % that's what you're not grasping. The goalie wasn't set and it was a beauty pass from Hughes. Pettersson needs to shoot there. 

A confident Petey would have shot. He would be able to make it work if he was on his A game. That’s how good he was and has to get back to.

• Haha 1

NHL goalie is in position and would 100% stop that, that is an easy cross crease stop. No one there for a rebound either waste of a play. 

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Yeah only 89 points what a useless piece of shit. 

No I never said that at all. We just all know something hasn’t looked right this year and it’s mainly his shot. It’s either weak or he doesn’t take it anymore. You saying he has played as dominant as he has in the past? We all know he hasn’t and anyone saying he has is lying to themselves. The great thing is that he has 89 points without being amazingly dominant. That’s amazing in itself.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

4 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

If Petey hasn’t fixed things after 82 games he’s likely not going to magically figure it out now.

He played quite well the first half of the season.  Just sayin'  GCG!

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

NHL goalie is in position and would 100% stop that, that is an easy cross crease stop. No one there for a rebound either waste of a play. 

gOaLiE iN pOsItIoN derrrrrr

He doesn't need you to ride his dick bro

PXL_20240419_013717240.MP.jpg

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

The Jets are only sitting one more player than us. It's not like they sat their whole team like everyone seems to be saying.

It'd not quantity... it's quality.  The Jets have not dressed all their best players.  Petey is theoretically the top forward in the game (on paper).