[GDT] Thursday April 18, 2024 5:00pm PDT TV:SNP AM:650SNP Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets in Canada Life Centre

Goal_thecup

5 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Havent seen Nashville in quite awhile, theyve become a better team since then (though I think we have too).

Think we can take em but it wont easy, playoffs never are. GCG

I watched a bit last night and I think their goaltending was shaky.

• Cheers 3

15 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

There is no surely in playoffs and regular season results mean nothing.

Gonna be a tough series. Nashville is having a strong season.

Totally agree - first round usually has an upset or two - definitely throw out the regular season as everyone starts at zero.  Guess the scouting staff of all the playoff teams will be work OT in the next while - the one thing I hope is that there is more 5-5 play now and let the players dictate the outcomes and not the refs.

• Cheers 2

10 minutes ago, stawns said:

They're coming in cold though, 4-5-1 in their last 10.  Contain Forsberg and Josi and they should be ok.  Saros is the x factor

I'm not worried Miller will make forsberg his bitch, demko will make saros a poop factor and I'll make josi my puta

8 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

I'm not worried Miller will make forsberg his bitch, demko will make saros a poop factor and I'll make josi my puta

He is 6´1 and 201 lb . Just saying…

26 minutes ago, stawns said:

Definitely going to be a tough series, but at least Van can play their style a little more than they can against LA.  However, they have to deal with three elite players

Meh, Nashville has to deal with our 3, arguably 4, elite players also. Canucks in 6.

24 minutes ago, Devron said:

Can’t wait to see playoff Petey, gonna be great to shove it in the naysayers faces 

I hope so. It would be such a boost. If his play continues to stagnate into the playoffs it would be quite concerning.

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Meh, Nashville has to deal with our 3, arguably 4, elite players also. Canucks in 6.

I hope so. It would be such a boost. If his play continues to stagnate into the playoffs it would be quite concerning.

Obviously, but that doesn't mean Van doesn't have a big challenge ahead with Forsberg and especially Josi