Round 1 - Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs Nashville Predators (WC1)

Guess the series outcome!  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and in how many games?

• Canucks in 4
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
  2. 2. BONUS - Bring Ryan Kesler out of Retirement to beat the Predators one last time!

• YES!
    • No (Explain why you are wrong in the comments)

Canucks in 6. Don't think it'll be the cakewalk people are talking about.

PS. For those of you who've been saying to wait until the playoffs to judge Petey, this is it. It's game time.

• Upvote 2

As much talk as there is about our forwards like Miller and Joshua turning it up Kesler-style, I think Hughes is going to take it to another level in the playoffs. He's been on a tear lately but I think he dangled like 5 guys in this Jets game. He'll be out there against Forsberg and Josi and you know he'll beat them by just owning the puck the whole time.

We know our 3rd line will be solid and we know Miller's going to kill it but Petey is a big unknown. He hasn't been very strong along the boards of late and hasn't been his normal crisp self for a while but let's hope the playoffs get the best out of him too.

• Huggy Bear 1

20 minutes ago, canucks.brad said:

Im going to go with Preds in 6. I feel its going to be a very tight and close series 

Feels like Canucks v Kings / Sharks for some reason.

* That time the Sharks beat us in a tight close series.... 🤔

31 minutes ago, canucks.brad said:

Im going to go with Preds in 6. I feel its going to be a very tight and close series 

Feels like Canucks v Kings / Sharks for some reason.

Go Away GIF

• Haha 3

This will be JT Miller's time to shine. He'll want this series and more. Sure, he's got more years to go but might be a while before management can

get all the players they need to get in a spot they are now. Next years cap will be over if the team wants to keep everyone, there will be changes.

Maybe a couple of our new players that are almost ready, save our skins and we CAN find our way back to the playoffs.

• Like 1