Round 1 - Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs Nashville Predators (WC1)

Guess the series outcome!  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and in how many games?

• Canucks in 4
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
  2. 2. BONUS - Bring Ryan Kesler out of Retirement to beat the Predators one last time!

• YES!
    • No (Explain why you are wrong in the comments)

I was there in the game day thread the last time a playoff game was played in Vancouver…

Just amazing to think how much my life has changed since then. Let’s not go that long between playoff action again.

Edited by nergish
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Big issue is travel time. 5 hours travel to Nashville. East Coast teams maybe 45 minutes travel. Canucks are going to have to ensure their players get rest with the extra travel time.

Yip. Check out miles traveled in 94. The difference between Rangers and Canucks was staggering. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Big issue is travel time. 5 hours travel to Nashville. East Coast teams maybe 45 minutes travel. Canucks are going to have to ensure their players get rest with the extra travel time.

Same 5 hours to Vancouver for Nashville.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Coconuts said:

I think they'll get past Nashville, I'm less confident about Edmonton or LA though. If Dallas reaches the conference final I don't see anyone beating them outside of maybe Carolina, who's my pick to come out of the east. 

I'd jump at the chance to take on Edmonton to advance deeper. We match up perfectly against those turds. Plz make it happen!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

I'd jump at the chance to take on Edmonton to advance deeper. We match up perfectly against those turds. Plz make it happen!!

Edmonton's issues are glaring and I can't see a world where they don't catch up with them at some point in the post season. The scary thing is, Mcdavid could single handedly win them a round or two before that happens. 

12 minutes ago, Hogs and Podz said:

Angry The Lord Of The Rings GIFYou're just some miserable sob.  Our own little OG... (Original Gollum)

Wanting them to win and hoping they win is 2 different things. 

We just don’t have the swagger we did earlier. 

regardless, we’ve come a long way and I’m satisfied with the team’s progress. 

• Cheers 1

8 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Referring to the pieces of trash that Sportsnet will be paying to disgrace the country in the Edmonton-LA series, not the players.  It's not unreasonable to expect the announcers to conduct themselves appropriately.

What have they done that is inappropriate? I am curious. 

1 hour ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Kesler commented on the travels to Nashville here. 

He said Canucks win in 4 games.

Also would love to be in nux ring of honor if ever given.  

Edited by Jaimito
  • Cheers 2

Proud to have the pre-season predictions sticking thier heads up thier asses. 

Make no mistake analyst's had us looking from the outside.

Our hats go off to RT for making us proud of the Nucks. 

We should all be elated about our future. The time has come,after many years  of true die hard fans to celebrate .

I , for one will be out here in the east.

• Cheers 2

On 4/18/2024 at 7:22 PM, Harrington81 said:

Don't u guys think we'll get fantom calls against us from the refs just like 2011? 

What's there to think about? Isn't it obvious? I mean they're doing this to us in the regular season. 4 Penalties against in the last 5 games (mind you, I wasn't paying enough attention to the last game to comment on if any of those penalties weren't real) of the season. Reffing in the playoffs is Always worse for the Canucks