Round 1 - Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs Nashville Predators (WC1)

Guess the series outcome!  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and in how many games?

• Canucks in 4
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
  2. 2. BONUS - Bring Ryan Kesler out of Retirement to beat the Predators one last time!

• YES!
    • No (Explain why you are wrong in the comments)

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

In their last 10 games the Preds were 4-5-1. They had a hot streak against weaker clubs and then, when they had to play better teams, they stunk again.

We will dispatch those losers in five games. Then we will play the Kings who will make McWhiner Baby cry. 

Boy oh boy

I wish it could be as easy as you said.

But, you said at the beginning of the season that Canucks will finish with 105 points and it was hard to believe at that point, but you got it right.

So, in Alf I trust.

Cheers!

• Cheers 2

On 4/19/2024 at 9:00 PM, footsteps said:

I'd really prefer they score more (than the Preds) each game. Better chance of winning! 🙂

Haha I did not think that through at all! In my head the team that scored last won the game lol. 

Stupid GIF by The Roku Channel

• Cheers 1

I want Zadorov to play his game. Don't worry if he gets a penalty. Just be his physical self and don't try to be too careful. 

Need Zad to be physical and menacing and intimidating.  He'll be a big part of any playoffs success this team has..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Pro Marriage Tip #36

Happy Married Couple Taking Selfie Photo on Smartphone, Husband and Wife Sitting in Car Stock ...

Remember Fellas, when you get married you get a Driving Instructor for Life

Follow me for more marriage tips ... oh look, it appears I am out of beer ... calling wife to pick some up!

.... a few minute pause ...

WOW, now I cannot repeat the words she said however let it be recorded / time stamped that beer is on its way ... and I thought I knew all the fusion of French Canadian and Irish swear words, apparently not.

Edited by Rocket-68

Watching these playoff games, the Canucks need to be hungry and they need to sacrifice. Petey can't be cute with the puck, he needs to play with urgency and confidence. I think Joshua will be made for these types of games, same with Zadorov, Miller and Garland. 

NSH is going to pressure Quinn Hughes and be physical against him when he goes back to the boards in his own zone.  

They're going to try to punish him as much as they can. He's going to have to dig deep to get the job done. 

This is going to be a tough series but I still think Vancouver can win it in 4 if they continue to play their game and not drawn into Nashville's shenanigans.

On another note, how awesome would be to here the Canucks come out to this tonight:

https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DGzZWSrr5wFI&ved=2ahUKEwjPsP_a0dSFAxXDATQIHdfoDgsQ78AJegQIHRAB&usg=AOvVaw2ZQvjBtasRPlRx55DSbMbm

3 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

NSH is going to pressure Quinn Hughes and be physical against him when he goes back to the boards in his own zone.  

They're going to try to punish him as much as they can. He's going to have to dig deep to get the job done. 

If Quinn has a new gear for skating in the  playoffs it'll be insane.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Nice thing is, he's not 20 this time, and this time our last line of Defense physically left almost entirely to Myers.    You can bet if things get like that, Forsberg,  O'Reilly and Josi won't have it easy either.   Meet pressure with pressure I'm fairly confident will happen.   

• Cheers 1