Round 1 - Vancouver Canucks (P1) vs Nashville Predators (WC1)

Guess the series outcome!  

265 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win and in how many games?

• Canucks in 4
    • Canucks in 5
    • Canucks in 6
    • Canucks in 7
    • Predators in 4
    • Predators in 5
    • Predators in 6
    • Predators in 7
  2. 2. BONUS - Bring Ryan Kesler out of Retirement to beat the Predators one last time!

• YES!
    • No (Explain why you are wrong in the comments)

6 minutes ago, Keslers Ghost said:

Breaking Nashville hearts like a Dolly Parton ballad.

Or braking hearts like Ryan Kessler did, single handily beating Nashville in 2011, and there poster wife Carrie Underwood. 

Image: totalprosports.com

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AnotherCanucksFan said:

Wondering why the NHL.com, Canucks.com or any site have the Canuck's playoff schedule? The only reason I learned it was a game on Sunday was from the Sportsnet game announcers.

Its up on NHL.com now

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Diamonds said:

Agreed. Suter is a nice utility player that it seems you can plug in on any line, but he doesn't necessarily make the line better. Doesn't really hurt you but doesn't really help you either.

Defensively he does at the very least and f/o

• Cheers 1

So excited for this series. I think the back end is gonna step big time in the physicality department.  Big Z and Soucy especially I think will dish out some big hits.

• Like 2

I do think that the Canucks win the series in 6 games. I'm not going to lie. I wanted Vegas for our first round opponent (much like Chicago in 2011... playing the defending champs in the first round). 

Can't wait for Sunday! Go Canucks Go!

20 minutes ago, BigTramFan said:

I thought we might not match up to the size of the Preds roster but we match up quite well. Plus Garland will prove that size doesn't matter!

image.png.a5af1c23fcb9dae4b3427ff0fdcc5804.png

Lol 5'10.  In his own words he has never bothered to correct the NHL's mistake about his height.  Cheeky gremlin.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AngryGoose said:

So excited for this series. I think the back end is gonna step big time in the physicality department.  Big Z and Soucy especially I think will dish out some big hits.

Don't count out Myers or Juulsen....

• ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

Lol 5'10.  In his own words he has never bothered to correct the NHL's mistake about his height.  Cheeky gremlin.

sorry, can't find it... but I saw a picture of Garland next to either Meyers or Zadorov in suits... reminded me of Tyrion Lannister with the Hound. 

-about the Predators blocking outside ticket sales... I thought the NHL wanted to broaden the fans interest. 

allowing opposing fans to buy/attend games is GOOD for the game. Maybe they should limit the number of foreign ticket sales?

I understand wanting to pack the stands with homer fans, but if WE tried to do that Bettman would probably slam us with a MAJOR fine. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, grumpyone said:

-about the Predators blocking outside ticket sales... I thought the NHL wanted to broaden the fans interest. 

allowing opposing fans to buy/attend games is GOOD for the game. Maybe they should limit the number of foreign ticket sales?

I understand wanting to pack the stands with homer fans, but if WE tried to do that Bettman would probably slam us with a MAJOR fine. 

I think we should do the same then. Our rink sells the tickets and there's great demand from OUR fans for them.

I'd love it to be the norm actually. It's awful when our rink is flooded with fans from other teams.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I think we should do the same then. Our rink sells the tickets and there's great demand from OUR fans for them.

I'd love it to be the norm actually. It's awful when our rink is flooded with fans from other teams.

we should even do this for regular season home games... I hate seeing more Laff or Hab fans than ours. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

I remember that very first interview from his home when he laughed and said "Well I'm actually not 5/10, I'm 5/8. He's a fireball this year.