PGT - Winnipeg beats Canucks in final game of the season.

• Optimist Prime changed the title to PGT - Winnipeg beats Canucks in final rant here.
  • Optimist Prime changed the title to PGT - Winnipeg beats Canucks in final game of the season.
2 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Jets are second best team in the West... they didn't lose much in the regular season.

I know, hehe, I was being spiteful towards the Jets. It felt good, changed it now.

This game 82 was somewhat important for home ice advantage if we ever meet the Jets in the WCF and we needed to win outright which we didn't do.  Chance of meeting them is minimal at best but if we ever does, we may look back to this game if we play them for game 7th.  Kind of a weird schedule for us to play a different division for last game, normally we play in divisional game but not this one.  I'm not sure why the NHL not finding a way for that to be held earlier in the season.   I hope that next season schedule would be better to start and finish the season.  I'm excited for the playoffs regardless.

• Cheers 2

• Jess featured this topic