[First Round] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (WC2)

Who will win the series?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, Alflives said:

Love watching Heiskanen play. Hughes, Makar, Heiskanen. Josi, Fox, Hedman, Macavoy. Then several other guys. Then some more. And some more. And more. Then the puck suckers start with Dahlin. My Goodness he’s a dough head loser doodle mcSucker loser. Overrated craperolla. 

Where in your list of great hockey players, and some others and some others and some others and then the holy'er then all, the "next Lidstrom" (worth trading most of our team for at the time) would you rank horse kicked Bouchard? 

Heiskenan, the "real" next Lidstrom, looks a lot like, well Lidstrom.   

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

9 hours ago, Rekker said:

This Dallas team is going to win a cup this year, or real soon. Model franchise for drafting and development. 

There are players I don't like on the Dallas team, but I respect the team for drafting and developing their players so well. Johnston and Harley playing huge role this yr for them. That's why they have such a deep team this year. None of the LTIR BS. Totally cheering for them over Vegas. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

13 minutes ago, Wing said:

There are players I don't like on the Dallas team, but I respect the team for drafting and developing their players so well. Johnston and Harley playing huge role this yr for them. That's why they have such a deep team this year. None of the LTIR BS. Totally cheering for them over Vegas. 

Yip. I'm not a big Benn or Seguin fan so can't cheer them on. But I can cheer on Tanev so it kind of offsets, lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Yip. I'm not a big Benn or Seguin fan so can't cheer them on. But I can cheer on Tanev so it kind of offsets, lol. 

Best to hate all teams that aren’t us. Then in any series not with us cheer against both teams. Always a satisfying loss by one of the hated. It was glorious watching Vegas lose. As it was glorious watching Dallas lose. 

• ThereItIs 2

29 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Best to hate all teams that aren’t us. Then in any series not with us cheer against both teams. Always a satisfying loss by one of the hated. It was glorious watching Vegas lose. As it was glorious watching Dallas lose. 

Oh ya, pretty much hate them all. I do have players that I like though so I lean towards some teams. Unless we are playing them, F them then.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

I generally will cheer for teams in cities I like except Toronto.

Love Toronto, distinctly different feeling about the  Leafs. 
Manitoba is only province I haven’t been to (and why would I) and am indifferent about Jets, Ottawa is great city, go Sens. 

17 minutes ago, DrJockitch said:

I generally will cheer for teams in cities I like except Toronto.

Love Toronto, distinctly different feeling about the  Leafs. 
Manitoba is only province I haven’t been to (and why would I) and am indifferent about Jets, Ottawa is great city, go Sens. 

I've been a jays fan for life, that won't change unless BC gets a team, but I feel the same way about hockey.

I have been to Manitoba. If you want to know what that is like, get in your car, find one long boring block, and drive around it for 9 hours. 

• Haha 3

55 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Oh ya, pretty much hate them all. I do have players that I like though so I lean towards some teams. Unless we are playing them, F them then.

Been to every province except Newfoundland. They don’t have an nhl team. If they did then F them! F them all. 

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Been to every province except Newfoundland. They don’t have an nhl team. If they did then F them! F them all. 

I've been to all of them except Newfoundland and Nunavut. I could cheer for Nunavut. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

I've been to all of them except Newfoundland and Nunavut. I could cheer for Nunavut. 

Worst province to drive though? Got to be Ontario. Just a series of, very spread out, different sized sh*t holes. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Bob Long said:

Yeah lol; and the Newfies would for sure make it a lot of fun too, eh By?

https://www.cbc.ca/arts/celebrating-one-of-newfoundland-s-strangest-and-slightly-terrifying-holiday-traditions-1.4435663 

The Newfoundland Mummers!

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Worst province to drive though? Got to be Ontario. Just a series of, very spread out, different sized sh*t holes. 

oh boy that stretch from Thunder Bay to Winnipeg is a mind number tho. I've done the cross-Canada (minus Newfies) drive twice and that part is like watching a painting. 

• Vintage 1

13 hours ago, Alflives said:

Love watching Heiskanen play. Hughes, Makar, Heiskanen. Josi, Fox, Hedman, Macavoy. Then several other guys. Then some more. And some more. And more. Then the puck suckers start with Dahlin. My Goodness he’s a dough head loser doodle mcSucker loser. Overrated craperolla. 

He's one of the best in the league, he doesn't get the attention of Hughes and Makar because he's not as flashy, but he's just so good at pretty much everything 

He doesn't really cheat for offense and he's just an incredibly smart player defensively

The Lidstrom comparisons are apt

• ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

He's one of the best in the league, he doesn't get the attention of Hughes and Makar because he's not as flashy, but he's just so good at pretty much everything 

He doesn't really cheat for offense and he's just an incredibly smart player defensively

The Lidstrom comparisons are apt

Yup. Heiskanen is very good. And Dahlin is very bad. Totally opposite players. 

8 hours ago, Alflives said:

Since you are not human, you can do it. I have a soft spot for a few teams like Hubs, Colorado, Pegs..

• Cheers 1