[First Round] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Vegas Golden Knights (WC2)

Who will win the series?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

Happy to see Vegas lose....their LTIR shenanigans might be legal, but I'm glad they weren't rewarded for it....

Gotta say, the more I see Wyatt Johnston, the more I like him. When the next international competition comes around, I'd even advocate for a "Kid Line". Bedard and two of Johnston, Seth Jarvis or Quinton Byfield....

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Captain Hughes said:

Maybe I hope silvos isn't thinking too much with this break. Hot goalies don't like breaks 

I comes across as really confident in himself.  I'm not too worried about his mental makeup.

I wonder if someone out there with some kind of medical background can explain whether recovering from a spleen injury is a greater concern between golfing or playing hockey.

1 hour ago, Captain Hughes said:

I shit you not if the canucks did this the last 3 years the shit would of hit the fan and we would be shit out of luck when they shit all over us and take away draft picks and cap hit for shit sakes

Yeah, but we're special.

• Haha 1

I seen the highlights where Stone get cross checked in the lower back and was wincing in pain on the bench as they discussed with concern his back surgery last season . I did not share their concerns 

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, the destroyer of worlds said:

So which players are going on LTIR for Vegas next year?  Or is it Stone yet again?

Depends on who's got a high cap hit. So Stone, Eichel or Pietrangelo. And then they'll have 10 million to spend at TDL. 

Edited by Drakrami
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Coconuts said:

Stars probably re-sign him 

Not if Tanev wants to come home. We got rid of that idiot Benning. Please forgive us. 🙏