New scoreboard. It's massive! New video and pics. New lights!

11 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

I won't see it in person. Can't afford the tickets, the parking, or the food. So I'll watch at home. Park my ass on the couch. And either order food, or make something good. Sorry guys, I can't justify the price for 1 night out.

Go to a Warriors game.  $20 tickets.  

Edited by BCNeil
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

I won't see it in person. Can't afford the tickets, the parking, or the food. So I'll watch at home. Park my ass on the couch. And either order food, or make something good. Sorry guys, I can't justify the price for 1 night out.

One game a year for me if i can.  I watch them warm up near the glass at the beginning of the game and then i go all the way back up to my seat in the nosebleeds when the game starts.  If i can, I try and take the skytrain or split the parking cost with someone.  I would never pay full price for tickets, they are insane.   

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, gwarrior said:

You can always go see the Abottsford Canucks... for a fraction of the price. They should be a very entertaining team to watch this season.  

• Cheers 1

28 minutes ago, mpt said:

Unless it comes to buying a practice facility

Doubt if there's really an appropriate one to buy anywhere in the lower mainland. This would be a very special arena specifically designed for the Canucks, They would

practice there, have classroom facilities, Pretty sure there would be a very strict press rule. Like if someone wanted or needed help in a specific area of his game, he would be getting in in complete privacy away from lookyloos.

It's gotta be close though. Not out in the valley, so yah, it's gonna pricey. There in lies the problems.  Finding a plot on land and building on it, completely refurbishing

something that exists. 

Beginning to wonder if Mr. money bags is willing to empty that many bags.  And we can't discount; He may want out of the business, not that I've heard anything.....