New scoreboard. It's massive! New video and pics. New lights!

Canuckfanforlife82

On 9/23/2023 at 1:34 PM, Ghostsof1915 said:

Well I'm glad you're back. You gave great insights on what was happening with our expansion cousins.

Oh and ignore Alf. He's all "Love Canucks, despise all others" that is until the playoffs when suddenly he turns into a Leaf homer and you'd swear it's Craig Simpson.

Why ignore Alf?   He's a funny guy.   Get it.    And you nailed it.   We have to be inclusive these days and that includes old farts and their biases. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Damn.  I don't think it's big enough.   Should be great for watching the game right while the actual game is on the ice 12 feet or so below it.   Joking aside.   I do it too.  But it seems too big and not sure it won't take away the view of any towel power that eventually goes on and for s

9 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Why ignore Alf?   He's a funny guy.   Get it.    And you nailed it.   We have to be inclusive these days and that includes old farts and their biases. 

We're all hypocrites in a way. We all have our opinions and biases. But Alf just types and has no logic. As I said I'd understand if his doctor told him not to mix Scotch with his meds. Then it would be understandable. But I'm finding it more infuriating than entertaining. Besides I was more commenting that some folks wouldn't let things go, and it drove good users like SabreFan1 from CDC. I just don't want Alf to go off in his tangets and drive him away again. Because I find it interesting to have fans of other teams on the board to provide a broader prespective. I mean I know what Heff goes on about. Some I agree, some I see his side, some just makes me scratch my head. But it never gets annoying. I get it, old man yells at cloud. I make stupid posts and proposals at times. I just never want to get annoying.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

We're all hypocrites in a way. We all have our opinions and biases. But Alf just types and has no logic. As I said I'd understand if his doctor told him not to mix Scotch with his meds. Then it would be understandable. But I'm finding it more infuriating than entertaining. Besides I was more commenting that some folks wouldn't let things go, and it drove good users like SabreFan1 from CDC. I just don't want Alf to go off in his tangets and drive him away again. Because I find it interesting to have fans of other teams on the board to provide a broader prespective. I mean I know what Heff goes on about. Some I agree, some I see his side, some just makes me scratch my head. But it never gets annoying. I get it, old man yells at cloud. I make stupid posts and proposals at times. I just never want to get annoying.

I don't think it would have been Alf that drove him off, rather other actual a-holes on this site.   Alf seems harmless to me, i'm sure he laughs at his own posts at times.  He's remarkably consistent, and enjoy his fandom as well.    To me it seems like he's got a good sense of humour.   If it was that's sad.   I'm just glad SabresFan1 is back.  

• Cheers 3

7 hours ago, Jaimito said:

That is massive and it almost an obstruction for the upper sections. But who really does reads the Sav-on-food ads? 😝 

Edit: I mean the TD ads, I didn’t give it a good look at it on the first watch. Lol

Edited by Crimson JH