[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

I wonder if they will give out towels at the game 3 watch party.  Anyone remember from last time 😉

Have someone that wants my game 1 towel.  Told her to go to game 3 and get one there.

• Like 1

This is a great match up for us, honestly, tough, for sure, but a great match up to test our metal against a big tough club. 14 of the Preds are listed at 6'1" or above. 

We need to match up toughness wise against every team we face in the post season, but I think we know we will match up Points and Talent wise very well against Nashville. We just can't let them beat us up when they can't beat us on the scoreboard. 

• Cheers 1

Went to go look for my towel from game 5 vs the Sharks in ‘11. No luck. But hoping to get to a game to get another one. Whoever is gonna be at the Rog for games 1 and 2, please do us proud and get that joint bumpin. 

• Cheers 1

On 4/19/2024 at 3:09 AM, BigTramFan said:

I thought we might not match up to the size of the Preds roster but we match up quite well. Plus Garland will prove that size doesn't matter!

image.png.a5af1c23fcb9dae4b3427ff0fdcc5804.png

2 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

This is a great match up for us, honestly, tough, for sure, but a great match up to test our metal against a big tough club. 14 of the Preds are listed at 6'1" or above. 

We need to match up toughness wise against every team we face in the post season, but I think we know we will match up Points and Talent wise very well against Nashville. We just can't let them beat us up when they can't beat us on the scoreboard. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

16 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I think that's a good choice on Garland on PP 1

I'd consider swapping pettersson and joshua ...

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I think that's a good choice on Garland on PP 1

Its about time they split Hronek and Hughes in the PP. At least to start. Maybe have two dangerous PP's for a change.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1