[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

1 hour ago, -dlc- said:

Perfect.

(on it)

lol ..   have fun with all of this Deb ! 

I truly think we have playoff hockey to look forward to over the next 5-6 years !

Our talent in the system will be aggressive at making this team next year and closer to appearing with the big club from Abby.

game on !

• Like 3

There's a Canucks game, that keeps on calling me

Down the road, at Rogers is where it will be

Every cheer we make, it helps the team win

Just come along, put down the bong, it's playoff time again

main-qimg-4623e616195d094d47b6df8c03ae55

I cant wait for the puck to drop. I might need to move my dogs to a different part of the house than me. They get anxious when I watch a regular season game. Going to be losing their minds for this one

:towel::towel::towel:

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Bob Long said:

they clearly like Podz, given the extension. Experience tho is hard to beat and pdg will follow orders to the letter. I also don't imagine he sees more than 6 or 7 minutes tonight.

The extension might inspire extra confidence too, which is what podz seems to need most to put it all back together. 

On 4/20/2024 at 12:10 PM, D.B Cooper said:

Holy shit.  I can’t believe it. 
Finally home games at Rogers! 

I’m running out today to buy a new Black Skate jersey!

Go Canucks Go!

Can you buy me one as well? XL please, and thank you.😂

I'm so dumb. I went by the convention centre yesterday and saw a bunch of cowboys and girls and half thought it might be a gathering of some kind of fetishists like furries or something. 

2 minutes ago, Inkidu said:

I'm so dumb. I went by the convention centre yesterday and saw a bunch of cowboys and girls and half thought it might be a gathering of some kind of fetishists like furries or something. 

That would be my first guess. What was it?

Watching all these playoff games around the league the lower bowls look awesome with fans supporting team colours 

I hope rogers arena isn’t lame 

2 hours ago, DisgruntledNucksFan said:

Why is Ferraro not doing our broadcasts anymore he’s on ESPN doing the rangers crapitals 

Good place for him. Tommy better anyway. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Tocchet loves PDG for a reason. He knows what he brings. He can rely on that.

Podz is still a work in progress. Much improved but still has unknowns in his game. 

Podz was a beast in his last KHL season in the playoffs  -  as a teenager led his team with 6 goals and 5 assists in 16 games

• Like 1