[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

2 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

That would be my first guess. What was it?

Hehe, a few hours later I thought it was the same group in North Van. Even then it took me a while realize the NASHVILLE Predators were in town, with fans in tow. 

Once that sunk in I looked at them more closely. All the women wore cowboy boots and skirts and all the men wore cowboy boots and cowboy hats.

THe Women didn't wear hats I reckon because they had just spent a fortune on their hair--the blondes had no trace of darker roots and both they and their auburn sisters had an otherworldly sheen to their perfectly curled or cut locks. And I'd bet a forensic team wouldn't be able to find even one split end between them. 

You'll see them at the game. There are a lot of them. 

Edited by Inkidu
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Can you buy me one as well? XL please, and thank you.😂

Done!   You have to come pick it up though.  And I won’t tell you the address. 
Just start knocking on doors until I hand you a jersey. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rick_theRyper said:

Biggest game of the year so far! 

Yup, and gets bigger every game until the end.  Hopefully win #16. 

First goal is just to win #1.  

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Biggest game of the year...

Expect the stars to carry us in this one, big game from Miller and Hughes, I think Brock and Petey will be quiet. Our depth will save us later but our stars will shine tonight.

4-2 Canucks in a tight one

Dudes and dudettes this Panel for the west is soooo much better. Flipping PK/Messy eh. Bah I don't know who that other turd was. KB3 and and Elliot etc are the winning combo. Way better, like a breath of fresh air haha