[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

34 minutes ago, The Aquaman said:

So the consensus is that most of us are doing beer and pizza tonight? 

I was thinking a bucket of chicken and such lol. 

Popeyes or Fritou!

Steak with mushrooms and salad, I eat a lot of chicken but I try to avoid it on game days.  I usually have beef or pork.

• Cheers 2

Been doin chores all day to pass the time quicker lol How cool is this!Playoff hockey let’s go!Time to don the jersey and hat and sip a few cold ones.

GO CANUCKS!!!!

1 minute ago, CaptainQuin said:

Also my girlfriend clearly has never dated a big Canucks fan .. she’s starting to think I’m insane with my pre game/ during game superstitions 🤣

I mean playoffs are a test of relationships... I took a break until the start of last year due to anger at the boston series.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Also my girlfriend clearly has never dated a big Canucks fan .. she’s starting to think I’m insane with my pre game/ during game superstitions 🤣

Wait until you sacrifice a live chicken?

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I mean playoffs are a test of relationships... I took a break until the start of last year due to anger at the boston series.

Dude that’s a long break lol 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I got married in ‘94, my wife knew what she was getting.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, CaptainQuin said:

Dude that’s a long break lol 

I was active on CDC from 2003 to 2011. I was very angry at the losses, lack of schnieder plus staying up late, was in central time then. Kids were 4 and 6, decided to take a long break. I would read the odd article but I didn't return until my kid wanted to go to a caps game in early 2022. Couldn't remember my old CDC password initially either. Came back last year, suffered through that but you could see the talent. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Cali Canuck said:

Holy cr*p.  The Jets game was 1-1.  I go for a walk and now it's 3-3?  Bad game for Helly or Avs just flying?

I would say was a  great period for both teams, some giveaways but goalies aren't playing terrible. Just back and forth it's crazy! Fast paced hockey!! 

11 minutes ago, CaptainQuin said:

Did she say it sounds like a cult? I had an ex say that to me once….

1 minute ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

I was active on CDC from 2003 to 2011. I was very angry at the losses, lack of schnieder plus staying up late, was in central time then. Kids were 4 and 6, decided to take a long break. I would read the odd article but I didn't return until my kid wanted to go to a caps game in early 2022. Couldn't remember my old CDC password initially either. Came back last year, suffered through that but you could see the talent. 

I thought you meant a break from woman 🤣

• Haha 3