[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

8 hours ago, Rip The Mesh said:

The #CanucksNHL_Vancouver_2023.png full first round schedule is as follows: Game 1: Sunday at 7 Game 2: Tuesday at 7 Game 3: Friday at 4:30 Game 4: Sunday, Apr 28 at 2:00pm

Off day/rest for Round 2: Tuesday, Apr 30 at TBD

Optional practice: Friday, May 3 at TBD

Pre-series regular practice: Sunday, May 5 at TBD

More like this

5 hours ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Tocchet mention that he hopes there ain't no Snap Back penalties for either team. Some teams cheat more than others trying to draw penalties.  I'm glad we're not one of them. 

If a team snap backs against us, again, we should chant SNAP BACK.

ladies snap GIF

• Haha 2

I have to imagine that Nashville is going to be at least a little rusty after having so many days off between the end of the regular season and beginning of the playoffs. And I also have to imagine that the Canucks are going to be super hyped to finally be playing playoff hockey after so many down years. It wouldn't shock me if the Canucks take game one in fairly convincing fashion. Not saying I think the rest of the series will go that way though. 

• Like 1

I think the Canucks are still missing one piece. 
they needed a RH D  so they traded their #2  centre forward in Horvat for essentially Hronek.

they then needed to replace a #2/3 centre so they get Lindholn but they gave up their #2 Rw in Kuzmenko.
they tried to get Guentzal but didn’t so they are short a #2 RW . I’m worried about scoring, but  hopefully Conner Garland is going to be there saving grace in that department. Garland has been a clutch player down the stretch and I think he will be the best Canuck forward in this series. 

Someone tell Pettersson to play like he’s 20lb smaller and focus on his skills.  Ever since he thought he was bigger and stronger he’s been trying to throw his weight around getting caught out of position.  It’s like a 12 year old out to impress after getting a set of weights for Christmas.  It’s not his game.  We need the old Pettersson back to go deep in the playoffs

• Thanks 1