[GDT] Stanley Cup Playoffs Round 1 Game 1 - Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators - Sun Apr 21 7pm PT/10pm ET - Rogers Arena

2 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

Its a tradition. They've been doing is far longer than 2011. (2003 for example)

Its the one thing we have that's actual original & awesome, not some stupid ripoff like Sweet Caroline or Country Roads, and people hate it. I don't get it. 

Because it's one notch below those two songs lol. 

We should have a rap song and actually have some originality. 

Just now, HKSR said:

Umm... that's nice... but why are we worried about that? We haven't lost yet, let alone lost 2...

Just trying to show how ridiculous it is to be panicking after being down 1 in one period.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

Nervous fans, hehe, I am not at all worried, over the series we will have moments of pure domination.

Lafferty taking a defensive zone face off and not on the same page as Petey as to when to switch back, it won't be replicat3d. These guys are pros.

Edit: podz in Laffy out next game?

Yeah even KB3 bought that up. It was a coaching error. Im not a big fan of having bottom 6 yahoos on the top line in situations like that 

Let's see if in the 2nd we can start just shooting from the point and going for rebounds. How about switch from 4 shots to 16 shots but just shooting from everywhere to look for a greasy goal. 

Tocchet needs to stop f%cking with the lines. Go with the lines that have worked already because it's the 1st game and the home game. 

What is the stat for teams winning a series after losing the first game?

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

They sure want to force the whale to work. At some point you have to admit that the skate jersey is just better. The players sure play better in it. I’m all honesty that period had a pretty good pace and I think we dominated zone time. We just didn’t get shots when in prime positions.

Skate logo is objectively ugly. That’s just nostalgia speaking. And I grew up with the skate. Keep the whale.

• Cheers 1