[PGT] PDO vs Preds - Game 1 (April 21, 2024)

MikeyD

Yeah honestly I think the reason why our goal scoring sort of dried up since the All-Star break is because Petey has fallen off offensively for whatever reason… And I think the power plays well has struggled

The coaches need to work with him the trainers the physiotherapists to try to get him back on track

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Yeah honestly I think the reason why our goal scoring sort of dried up since the All-Star break is because Petey has fallen off offensively for whatever reason… And I think the power plays well has struggled

The coaches need to work with him the trainers the physiotherapists to try to get him back on track

We won. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We won. 

Yes my friend 

I’m just being that father who is always looking for ways to encourage his children to be a little bit better because you know that there’s gonna be pushback next game…

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Petey will be just fine

Ppl wanted to skewer Joshua for coming into camp out of shape and look what patience and support from Tocchet et al got out of him

Ppl wanted to trash all over the Lindholm trade when he was struggling and then injured yet the team held strong and kept working with him to find his game and the best linemate combo

Ppl trash on Meyers all year long for some of the chaos his style of play created but the team found him D partners that balance him out and get the most out of him, knowing full well what he brings when it truly matters

Ppl trash Suter not fully grasping what he brings to whatever line he's on

I could go on

We, as fans, have absolutely NO IDEA what Petey might be dealing with. Maybe he has a best friend back home that's struggling with real life shit. Maybe he's having issues with some crazy person he was dating years ago. Maybe the idea of signing a huge contract when he's not fully on his game factors into things. It could be literally anything or a combination of half a dozen anythings

The thing is, we're not his coaches or his bosses or his team mates. We're just fans who enjoy it when he's on fire and need to show some loyalty in him and the rest of the organization when he's not.  They would not have signed him to a huge, multi-year contract if they thought he was a bust or was never gonna get his game back.

Have faith!!

Trust in the TEAM!!! (top to bottom)

Enjoy the Ride!!!

We are freaking Blessed!!!

Go Canucks GO!!!

I hear you man… good post…

I hundred percent support Petey - Im not being a hater - i just want him to succeed… Because yeah he’s a force out there when he’s on… I’m sure he wants to be that force… He wants to be bringing his A game

• Like 1

I liked DJ's GWG very much. First, Lindholm made a hit on a defender to allow Garland to pick up the puck. Then Garland made a great pass through another defender to find DJ. Of course, DJ then picked the upper corner to finish it off.

17 minutes ago, AngryGoose said:

Miller was unbelievable.

Honestly, I didn't really notice him out there tonight - at least not the first two periods? What was I missing? 

I didn't get to see the third period, and that's when the boys came back from the 2-1 deficit. How did you feel like Miller was unbelievable tonight?