[PGT] PDO vs Preds - Game 1 (April 21, 2024)

MikeyD

Great game.

Demko will get even better with more reps. But that save was why he's our #1. I feel better and better about Demko's game.

I liked how the players embraced the system and didn't freak out and play individually, even when behind.

Joshua should have been signed during the season.  Damn I hope we can fit him into our cap. Hes a special player.

Pettersson has to snap out of whatever he's going through. Seems like its all mental. Hoglander seems to have lost a step as well. that whole line can do better.

But  not much to complain about. Started very nervous, but loved the comeback.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

52 minutes ago, Steamer4GM said:

Totally love how he threw his brothers' team's fans under the bus lol

And you could see he was itching to say "and I'll tell you that for free" but he is too much of a budding diplomat to throw shade at his predecessor

• Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

lol, I was at the Waikiki zoo earlier today and was taking pics of the giraffes and said Meyers better not be a chaos giraffe in the Play offs , I liked Play off Meyers too 

I drove past that zoo twice today. Hard to watch hockey over here, isn’t it? 4 o’clock games are a pain in the ass when its 80 plus degrees.

Just now, Johngould21 said:

I drove past that zoo twice today. Hard to watch hockey over here, isn’t it? 4 o’clock games are a pain in the ass when its 80 plus degrees.

Ya I may not get to see the next 2 , some non hockey fans along so I was lucky they hung in there for me I really wanted to see game one

ran into a few random Canucks fans on the street cheering after the game lol

some Jets fans were leaving when we arrived 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Smashian Kassian said:

The UFA decisions are going to be fascinating, to me the window is 4 years, Joshua & Lindholm are at the top of the list. (Next up Zadorov) 

There's many good pieces on this team & we are just getting started. 

Yeah been trying not to think post season, gunna lose some people,  but I'm hoping dj n zad get signed first, but priority hronek. hope Myers takes a cheap 1-2 year deal

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Believe In Blue said:

Seriously a big F U to All those losers in the media bashing us about the Lindholm trade.

He was dynamite in the faceoff circle, solid on the PK and got a goal. 

Suck it haterz!

Best story so far…

now just to get Petey healed up or something 

whatever is happening with him rectified…

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TNucks1 said:

Yeah been trying not to think post season, gunna lose some people,  but I'm hoping dj n zad get signed first, but priority hronek. hope Myers takes a cheap 1-2 year deal

Who found this important players,will find another next year.

• Like 1