[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

I summoned all my spiritual energy for game 1 and that worked so imma just keep these spirit guardians on full tilt relentless focus and we will continue to be graced by the hockey gods. Count it.  

Edited by XxNaslundxX
  • ThereItIs 1

• Ribs pinned and featured this topic

go canucks go

I'm sensing anniliation. 

Should do a photoshop of Arnold crushing the predator. Cause that's all you are Nashville. Just an image in my rearview mirror.

image.png

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Like 2
  • MillerTime 1

7 hours ago, Pure961089 said:

Who should be Petey's right winter?  Lafferty, PDG or Podkolzin.  

Right now it should be Mik, PDG needs to be in the pressbox and Pods on the 4th line. I'd love to see what Petey, Hogs and Pods looks like, but not with the added pressure of the playoffs. That should be a training camp experiment. 

• Cheers 4

9 minutes ago, Canuckleheads Fan said:

Right now it should be Mik, PDG needs to be in the pressbox and Pods on the 4th line. I'd love to see what Petey, Hogs and Pods looks like, but not with the added pressure of the playoffs. That should be a training camp experiment. 

Have to take the training wheels off sometime .. During the Bruce bump, EP was demoted to the third line to get him going, with Hogs and Podz, and that line ended up having the best differential of both Greens and Bruces blenders...better then any of Millers lines too (and he scored at a 120 pace half the season, 80 the other half).    The way Joshua's  played since returning, Tochett has the luxury of sheltering EPs line at home too.    Mik would be ok, but man ive never seen a player so snake bitten. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Integra250 said:

Ice Hockey Reaction GIF by NHL

Sensing a big game from Petey. Go Canucks Go!!!

You know it's coming.   Sure he went to bed frustrated after game one, making a move to pull Saros to the side then whiffing on the shot.  9/10 times he creates like that, the puck goes in.   

Edited by IBatch

3 minutes ago, IBatch said:

Have to take the training wheels off sometime .. During the Bruce bump, EP was demoted to the third line to get him going, with Hogs and Podz, and that line ended up having the best differential of both Greens and Bruces blenders...better then any of Millers lines too (and he scored at a 120 pace half the season, 80 the other half).    The way Joshua's  played since returning, Tochett has the luxury of sheltering EPs line at home too.    Mik would be ok, but man ive never seen a player so snake bitten. 

With Game 1 done and a chance to look at video I suspect the team comes out a little less amped up. Hard to do considering the fan involvement. Video should give some ideas on how better to play the Preds. That said I thought both teams moved thru the neutral zone easily. In fact the Preds were putting forwards on the Van blueline even before they had cleared their own d-zone. Hi risk but I guess they thought they had to. If they repeat this Van should be able to generate some 2-1 or 3-2 turnovers. The other thing I saw was the Preds challenging the Canuck d-men high in their own d-zone. Hughe's got the one shot thru that was tipped for a goal. So I will wtach with interest to see how Tocchet reacts to these Pred strategies.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Play Juulson please!!

When he plays,  we know his physicality, is going to bring the pain!   We are so fortunate to go into the playoffs, with 7 legitimate D.   We've only ever had this sort of depth, three times in club history.   Went to the final each time. 

• Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1