[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

Just now, NorthWestNuck said:

May have made contact but the Alien didn’t respond. Still hoping there’s signs of life out there.

but seriously, I think Petey will have more of an impact this game.

It is time for pettey to awaken. Go pettersson go.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Optimist Prime said:

We got this, DeSmith works well when he isn't overworked, he has had a lot of rest now and will be just fine tonight. 

Piece of cake. 
Easy peazy.

No problemo.

Walk in the park.

Candy from a baby.

One hand tied behind the back.

Child’s play. 
Elementary my dear friend. 
We got this. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, LaBamba said:

The only hope we have is DeSmith gets Shelled, Silvos goes in and becomes that annual goalie out of nowhere that plays out of his mind. Kinda like Demko did in the bubble. 

And like Silovs did in the Worlds to earn MVP and give Latvia their first ever medal

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

It was crazy loud. A sight to behold. Even Canucks players were blown away. We were so loud we finally made first contact with Aliens. 

I bet the Aliens rode past and locked their doors when they heard the Oilers fans, lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Integra250 said:

Well thank God we have a capable a NHL goalie in Casey DeSmith and we’re not relying on Spencer Martin or a rookie right now. The team be fine.

Yip. Demko is a huge corner stone to this team. But if the Canucks can't elevate and beat out Nashville with a very good backup in DeSmith, they weren't cup contenders to begin with. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Bure10Kuzmenko96 said:

I bet the Aliens rode past and locked their doors when they heard the Oilers fans, lol

Covered their ears, grimaced in pain, disgust, and embarrassment at such a weak signal. Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Googlie said:

And like Silovs did in the Worlds to earn MVP and give Latvia their first ever medal

Exactly this. He was amazing in back-to-back Worlds.

This could be much worse but it's not.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Piece of cake. 
Easy peazy.

No problemo.

Walk in the park.

Candy from a baby.

One hand tied behind the back.

Child’s play. 
Elementary my dear friend. 
We got this. 

To be fair

At the end of the day

Don't get me wrong

Not concerned 

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

He should go get a full analysis tomorrow,  blood work everything. 

Maybe his iron is low.

Tonight he comes back like he did against the kraken last year. Gandalf the white level return.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Googlie said:

I honestly think he is ripe for one of those magical runs. He is huge and showed flashes of brilliance. 

Edited by LaBamba

7 hours ago, greenbean30 said:

I'll never understand the hate Kes got. He had complete control on where he wanted to go and he used it. He gave us his best years by far and destroyed his body for this team.

I suspect some fans expect players to have the same team loyalty as the fans do. Some will of course, but in the end, it is their job, and they will pursue the best contracts and opportunities. I can't begrudge them that really.

• Like 1

I expect that with Game 1 excitement behind them, the shock of the noise of the fans (for both teams), both teams will be playing with a bit less emotion. I think this to be a close game, maybe into overtime.

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

It's pettey night, oh yes it is.

IMG_4590.gif.d1184245d53e33efd2af9095a2cae136.gif

IMG_4592.gif.d05f1efeaa147b199152da7573569628.gif

I’m going scare the shit out of my cat again tonight cheering the big goals!

• Cheers 1