[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

I'm getting tired of calling out their ineffective pp because it won't change even we yell through the screen. Just keep the forecheck going and stay out of the bin as much as possible. 

Edited by Wing
  • Upvote 1

I have 7 flags on my car. Showed up to work today in all my Canucks gear (it's not allowed -only on jersey day but whatever...fire me).  Swagged out my office.

I had to leave for something and my boss said "if I catch you out there putting flags and stickers on other people's cars we're gonna have a meeting"

He knows me so well.

• Like 3

Wonder why they didn't do the 2011 for the Boston Pizza commercial where they went over a TV with a car

If we lose tonight, I can see line up changes. Bring Podkolzin in, and sit someone else. 

By the way, how's DeSmith doing so far? I didn't see the first goal, but we're behind again. Don't think we got it in us another comeback considering our number one netminder is out for probably the rest of the playoffs. Preds look like they've come to play.