[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

Just now, HKSR said:

They play differently in front of Demko vs DeSmith/Silovs.  More aggressive and they push the pace more.  It's reflective in our Goals For numbers... the Canucks have 0.5+ GF per game higher when Demko is in net.

the star players have struggled (relatively) since the all-star break. 

• Like 1

Just got to get more simple shots like that in with crowds in front, no need to keep these cross-crease passes. Look at Petey taking 5 seconds to sift off a shot compared to what Zadorov just did. We keep trying to make pretty plays and flubbing them. 9 shots in 2 periods is disgraceful. Pepper Saros, he's really not that good anymore.

Maybe Petey changed sticks again. Remember when he changed sticks and then had to go back and the. He started to produce again. Maybe he just needs to go back to what worked. I am just grasping at straws right now I know. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

5 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

So far, he's looking like another regulsr season Sweedished Finesse player.  Hope there's more upside to him since we're paying amongst the likes of McJesus and McKinnon and so far no comparison between them and him.

Fuck 40 has been like this for over 2 months. WTF is going on

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OldFaithfulcap said:

let zaddy cook, put him on the pp

I'd love to see it honestly lol. He'd be good on the half wall. Nobody is gonna try to steal it from him when he's got it protected.

Fact is, Tocchet either doesn't understand Pettersson or he doesn't like him.

All season he has taken away any player who could skate and pass with him.

Pettersson's line was leading the league in scoring and Tocchet decides he doesn't like Kuzmenko.  Where does that come from????

So they trade Kuzzy for Lindholm, but instead of putting Lindholm with Pettersson, Tocchet plays him anywhere but with Pettersson.

Since then its been downhill for Pettersson...

5 minutes ago, I.AM.THE.WALRUS said:

Maybe Pettersson has mono… or adrenal fatigue 

he’s hot garbage - there’s gotta be a reason … the dude is a sick player 

the more time goes on and the more these stretches crop up with him the more I wonder if he's a headcase.