[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

So far, he's looking like another regulsr season Sweedished Finesse player.  Hope there's more upside to him since we're paying amongst the likes of McJesus and McKinnon and so far no comparison between them and him.

Running EP40 out of town with his big contract, before the play-offs are  done & the full-facts are even in.,..some of you are despicable. 

He’ll willingly go, too - with noise like this.

Be on the bandwagon or jump off, but why pretend? Pretenders are the worst kind of turn-coat fans.

Choose, go all in, then stick with ‘em.

Mental toughness is required of the fans as well as the players.

Until they are gone,…they are yours, mine & ours. Never forget it!  

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:
Average means playing as well as Demko did last game which would be excellent.  This is steaming hot pile of garbage and silovs is even worse

I mean average for DeSmith, .881% and 3.0 GGA. I completely disagree with your assessment of Silovs, he has shown big game ability and will be G2 next year.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Newsflash. Kuz wasn't scoring mid season either.

Bullshit... he stopped scoring when he was removed from Pettersson's line.

Before he was removed, he was #5 in scoring on the team behind Pettersson, Miller, Hughes and Boeser.

3 minutes ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Fact is, Tocchet either doesn't understand Pettersson or he doesn't like him.

All season he has taken away any player who could skate and pass with him.

Pettersson's line was leading the league in scoring and Tocchet decides he doesn't like Kuzmenko.  Where does that come from????

So they trade Kuzzy for Lindholm, but instead of putting Lindholm with Pettersson, Tocchet plays him anywhere but with Pettersson.

Since then its been downhill for Pettersson...

Wrong