[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

2 minutes ago, DelPiLeo said:

Coaching team should consider to make some big changes to the both PP units next game. It clearly doesn’t work for the last 30 games already.

Haven’t fixed in months don’t think that will change 

Just now, stawns said:

They have to free up Hughes on the pp.  Let him roam in the zone 

Yes. We need a rover. Colorado does it with Mac and Makar. Edmonton lets McDavid do whatever he wants. Quinn is just as shifty a skater as anyone in the league. Let him roam and find the soft spots. 

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

I think surely DeSmith and PDG out next game, bring Podkolzin and Silovs in. Desperate move bringing in some AHLers but we need some sort of shake-up. Up front I'd go with this:

Petey - Miller - Boeser

Garland - Blueger - Joshua

Hoglander - Lindholm - Suter

Podkolzin - Aman - Mikheyev

Hopefully Myers is back because he was IMO our best defenceman in game 1 and Juulsen cost us 2 penalties and 1 bad goal against.

I'd also like to see Mikheyev out for Bains or Lek.

Edited by MikeyD
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Canuck fans dumping on Pettersson, hockey night panel giving him props what the fuck is this life? 

Do they ever dump on any players? Doesn't seem like something they do. Well, Bieksa did once. But that's why we like him.

• Cheers 1

Just now, The Aquaman said:

LOL, well let’s go out. I mean…

YES you can my friend.

No luck tonight.

Shutout once again. 

Can’t perform under pressure.

Missing by inches.

all very relatable tonight!! 

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Take off your Kuz coloured glasses.

If he even half tried to be hungrier on the puck, and cut down passing lanes, instead of a couple of games then giving up.

He didn't have to block shots, he didn't have hit. He just had to forecheck.

Kuz isn't the answer.

Kuz might not have been the answer, but in that case, when they traded for Lindholm, why didn't they put Lindholm with Pettersson?

They played together in international play and were on fire.

But Tocchet plays Lindholm with anyone but Pettersson.

I said it before... like all good offensive players, Pettersson needs someone who he can pass with...  Hoglander is not a passer, neither is Mikheyev... Lafferty is a 4th liner.

Lindholm is wasted on the 3rd line.

This team is going NOWHERE without the Pettersson line scoring.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, not73percent said:

I can think of at least 1 person here that'll be bitching about the ref. 

Reffing is def not the reason we are losing. What we are doing on it is but the refs have been more than fair for the Canucks this game. The pp is just what it is. It’s not going to magically change now. Honestly with Demko out what are the realistic expectations now. If we can somehow hold the Fort until he gets back then great but he has to come back for this team to go far. If he’s done then I think it spells the end to our season. 

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

Just now, Pickly said:

Yes. We need a rover. Colorado does it with Mac and Makar. Edmonton lets McDavid do whatever he wants. Quinn is just as shifty a skater as anyone in the league. Let him roam and find the soft spots. 

Hes being wasted as a distributor up top.  

9 minutes ago, Combover said:

Ep zero 

that’s how many shots he has 

game changer…..

He’s been crap since the all star

Reminds me of that kid who never got disciplined by the parents and they wonder why the kid never learns.  He's not playing well or engaged.  Bench him for his own good.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

When Brock was a rookie didnt they have him on the right wall PP where EP is now - might be worth switching them up.  He might be less reluctant to shoot right now.

3 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Yes he just reminds himself of the 11.6 million dollar reasons to be happy that are waiting for him.

Ha ha ha, do you really think that?