[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

3 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Wow Nashville really aren't that good, we've just been incredibly unlucky. We should be up 3-2 instead are down 3-1. We've really dominated the game and been the better team but they've scored out of bad luck and dreadful goaltending.

Lotto line for the entire third, Blueger back with Garland and Joshua for some offence and play Lindholm with Hoglander and Mikheyev as our 3rd line shutdown unit.

Lafferty and PDG had some nice shifts but don't get many in the third period.

I agree with everything but Nashville has shut down our PP, we can't hit the net they've done more with 10% of the offensive time... We aren't loosing because of luck it's missing the net and not capitalizing on opportunities. We've out played them yes but, the most important part of our game the "offense" has stunk big time 

You know how much they are protecting Petey from the media. I don’t remember the last time he even did an interview. The organization knows he’s been awful. They just don’t know what to do about it.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

I blame Tocchet for the PP1 struggles. 

I know Tocchet wants to build Petey up, but he should not be on the PP1 right now. Put Joshua out in front of the net instead

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Canuck fans dumping on Pettersson, hockey night panel giving him props what the fuck is this life? 

Almost like the people who actually know what they're talking about are the professionals. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Same 'ol looking PP as the last 6 years.  All high perimiter circling around & around waiting for the perfect shot - then they miss the net with their high flex uncontrollable sticks on their one and only predictable "one timer" and watch the puck ring around the back boards out of the zone.     Seen it a thousand times and have visions of it in my sleep.

They have to free up Hughes on the pp.  Let him roam in the zone 

• Cheers 1