[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

DeSmith hasn’t been a disaster, but there is no doubt we are getting out-goalied. Less likely to have happened with Demmer in there obviously.

Not over yet. Get a goal in the next 5 minutes and it could still be a fun night.

1 minute ago, Miss Korea said:

I'd save my criticism for the end of the game.  One lucky bounce can shift the momentum pretty quickly.

We'll see. But it doesn't look like it to me. If anything, the Preds have been getting the bounces, and we haven't. Plus, Saros looks like a wall right now. 

Just now, stawns said:

Yup, miller lines up, usually, against the other teams top offensive players........who usually aren't great defensively 

People have to stop making excuses for petey.  It’s his line mates it’s his matchups it’s his injury.

No it’s his lack of mental toughness.  This year he has been losing it between his ears

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, stawns said:

Or does Miller get more favourable matchups because teams zero in on shutting down Petey?

Do you watch the games? 

If anything Pete is getting favorable matchups because Miller is taking the key LHD and Lindy is taking the key RHD. 

Pete is getting 3rd 4th line matchups. 

• Thanks 1