[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

Just now, The Aquaman said:

Demko man, how did this injury happen?! Oh well, Game 3 let’s go.

boils down to the the Canucks best players not showing up yet again. Too much talent for them not to score at least 3 or 4 goals in a game like this

• Like 1

Personally I start Silovs for Game 3.

Good news is there is a big gap between games and Canucks have the opportunity to reset.

Tocchet needs to changeup the lines.

He needs to put Lindholm with Pettersson.

1 minute ago, -dlc- said:

Preds won't be able to keep up the shot blocking pace without suffering some casualties.

F them

We looked better but had zero puck luck. 

We will take them this series...no doubt in my mind.

Shoot the puck!!

1 minute ago, N4ZZY said:

Can't wait to hear what's being said in the post game show. 

this game sucks. the team didn't show up. 

I am excited for next year.If we dont pass,hell it was good enough for me.Turnaround in only one year is huge.Some kids coming too.Life is good

Give up 13 shots and still lose 4-1 is embarassing. We dominated the play but didn't execute at all, have to look at Boeser and JT too, not just Petey. Top 6 scoring has gone out of the window for a while now.

If only we had a 40g scoring winger instead of a shutdown 3C...

Just now, NHL97OneTimer said:

They showed up.  Effort was there for the most part but they didn't look cohesive.  JT was very solid again, but there were a lot of lost souls out there otherwise.

How does the team have a performance like they did, and then look absolutely lost the next game? That doesn't make any sort of sense. 

Reluctance to shoot only to pass for one timers from impossible angles was a big fail tonight.

Assuming Hronek can't shoot due to an injury since everytime he gets it he resets and passes.

The Canucks have good shooters who can get the puck through but they aren't trying.

• ThereItIs 1

Just now, N4ZZY said:

How does the team have a performance like they did, and then look absolutely lost the next game? That doesn't make any sort of sense. 

No bubbles and giraffe