[GDT] Nashville @ Vancouver | Tuesday, April 23rd | Round 1 - Game 2 | 7pt/10et | SNP/W/O/E - SN650 | Kesler Night|

Just now, DownUndaCanuck said:

Give up 13 shots and still lose 4-1 is embarassing. We dominated the play but didn't execute at all, have to look at Boeser and JT too, not just Petey. Top 6 scoring has gone out of the window for a while now.

If only we had a 40g scoring winger instead of a shutdown 3C...

At least their shots hit the net.

Petey was trash. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, -Buzzsaw- said:

Personally I start Silovs for Game 3.

Good news is there is a big gap between games and Canucks have the opportunity to reset.

Tocchet needs to changeup the lines.

He needs to put Lindholm with Pettersson.

CD didn't lose this game.  You can't hang it on him

I think it's time to split up Boeser and Miller, I'm all for trying the Lotto line for a bit longer but they've been together for so long and haven't generated anything 5 on 5. Suter looks the most likely to score of the trio.

Just now, Pure 961089 said:

Shots Blocked

Nash 32  Van 6  

Canucks strategy: shoot through a screen.

Nashville strategy: ok just block everything.

Canucks need to make some adjustments.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, N4ZZY said:

How does the team have a performance like they did, and then look absolutely lost the next game? That doesn't make any sort of sense. 

Sure it does.  They were stiffled and didn't know how to get pucks into dangerous areas tonight.  There were no set plays whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, N4ZZY said:

Love your optimism. I think it's over. 

Preds have home ice advantage now. Unless we win one of Games 3 or 4 in Nashville, we're going to be behind in this series pretty quickly. 

Lol ... you think it's over. Enjoy the win 

Nothing's over until it's over. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

What would you stay to chant - if you were there…instead of steaming out like it’s a regular season game.

It’s like bigger than a marvel movie premiere - stay for the credits! 

I'm gonna hit the sack and will probably feel better tomorrow. We didn't play a poorly at all. A few mistakes and didn't have any puck luck. 

Canucks will be just fine on the road. They have to adjust playing in front of DeSmith and find a way to play around the blocking shots. And for the millionth time since all star, address the pp. 

I don't know how but that's Tocc and the coaching team's job to figure it out. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

He's listed as "questionable " for the rest of the series 

Desmith will single-handedly prevent this team from winning the cup this year then.  We look unstoppable with Demko